Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2007, 10:43 PM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread. (#2 of 2.)

Works for me also.
Old 05-20-2007, 03:21 AM

I've gotten my account locked for "excess transfers" to other people and for going over the $5,000 limit. It's been three weeks and they are ridiculously uncommunicative. They don't even have a number or a contact for the department I need to talk to - they have to open tickets to communicate with "corporate."

I call them once a day, yell at them, and they put the ticket on "high priority." They say all my documents are fine; they just asked for another scan of a voided check because apparently it wasn't fine.

I hate Epassporte with a passion.
Old 05-20-2007, 04:25 AM

Cardcounter would have had some words of wisdom for you. All I can say is that it is your own fault. Pay more attention.
Old 05-20-2007, 04:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Cardcounter would have had some words of wisdom for you. All I can say is that it is your own fault. Pay more attention.

[/ QUOTE ]

Luckily I had him banned.

If by "my fault" you mean using a service that sucks, yes, I guess it is. I'm just relaying my experience so far considering the lack of options for U.S. players, so go [censored] yourself.
Old 05-20-2007, 12:24 PM

Does the $5000 limit mean your actual epass balance exceeds $5000 or your total of all your withdrawals exceed $5000?
Old 05-20-2007, 02:27 PM

ktulu22, do you know something the money, the epassporte dont reply my e-mail. i am desperate and i dont know that do.
Old 05-20-2007, 03:06 PM

I don't know anything. If the money is not in my bank tomorrow, I am going to call them
Old 05-21-2007, 02:54 AM

hey, i was quoted in this thread, on gambling911.com, in this article:

http://www.gambling911.com/ePassPort...er-052107.html

Since they don't seem to make it terribly easy to contact their editors/authors/whatever, I'd like to add, the following:

About 3 weeks ago, I did order their ATM/Visa card. I received it on Friday. I haven't tried using it yet, but so far so good. Here are the following problems that I've had with epassporte transactions so far:

One time, Cake tried to process a cashout on the same day that EPP was offline. Resubmitting the request to Cake resulted in it being in my epp the next day.

About 5 hours after making Max deposit at Full Tilt, I had more than doubled what I put in, so I withdrew what I put in. That took almost 4 days to process, and Full Tilt said that it was on their (FT) end.

I would also like to add on a positive note, that I have also attached my epp to my bank account, and have cashed out from epp directly to my bank account, a process that took about 5 business days (and bonus, it triggered the "direct deposit bonus" on my bank account, so my bank now no longer penalizes me for having less than $100 in the account).

And, the best thing about this, is since i've been able to transfer money around between sites easily (well, ok, since it takes poker sites 12-24 hours to do cashouts normally, it's not super easy) I can say that I've now graduated to "medium" stakes, at least if I go with Full Tilt's classification of "medium".

woot!
Old 05-21-2007, 09:38 AM

I made a withdrawal from PokerStars to ePassporte last night and a withdrawal from FullTilt to ePassporte last night. Both completed within a couple hours with no problems. I also made a withdrawal from ePassporte to my bank account this morning. It also processed with no problems. Past withdrawals to my bank account have taken 5 business days to complete.
Old 05-21-2007, 10:31 AM

Is anyone concerned about the DOJ and EPP? Citadel funds were just frozen, and it seems like it's only a matter of time before EPP goes the same way.
Closed Thread