Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2007, 09:41 AM

Default Re: EPASSPORTE thread. (#2 of 2.)where did you use your cards?

[ QUOTE ]
Is everyone here using buisness accounts or personal accounts? I'm trying to figure out if you can do a 20k wire from a personal account because i thought the max load was 1k a day.. so do you just withdraw for 20 days into the personal account and then bank wire it??

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-16-2007, 09:58 AM

JRBICK~ That is good news. My husband was planning his revenge after reading these posts. (I just read this one) Anyways, hopefully our $$$ won't take so long. That form confused me, so I just took it to my bank and asked them to fill it out.
Old 05-16-2007, 07:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone have any trouble with ePass lately? UB sent me an email saying my cashout had been processed 3 hours ago, but the money still hasn't hit my ePass account, whereas it's usually there as soon as I get the confirmation email.

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently my cashout was rejected by EPassporte. Anyone ever had anything like this happen before?
Old 05-16-2007, 11:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone have any trouble with ePass lately? UB sent me an email saying my cashout had been processed 3 hours ago, but the money still hasn't hit my ePass account, whereas it's usually there as soon as I get the confirmation email.

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently my cashout was rejected by EPassporte. Anyone ever had anything like this happen before?

[/ QUOTE ]

was it >5k?
Old 05-17-2007, 09:30 AM

Default Re: EPASSPORTE thread. (#2 of 2.)Is the new limit $500 now?

I see the new deposit limit is $500 for me. It used to be $600.
Old 05-17-2007, 01:43 PM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread. (#2 of 2.)

Anybody that made withdrawals around the 9th (when epass was having tech difficulties) have the money hit your bank account yet? Still waiting on mine - 6 business days so far.
Old 05-17-2007, 02:48 PM

i am waiting my withdrawals around the 9th too. if you ktulu22 know something, tell me , please.

thanks.
Old 05-17-2007, 03:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Both my visa and bank account are listed as blocked, whatever that means. Waiting for email response.

[/ QUOTE ]

The same thing happened to me last week. I e-mailed them several days ago and got no response. I imagine they're pretty backed up with e-mails.

However, I called them this morning (around 7 AM central time) and got a customer service rep on the phone within a minute. She said that my account had been flagged (no explanation as to why) and that I would have to send them some documentation to confirm my identity. She then sent me an e-mail (while we were still on the phone) with a verification request form that listed what I had to send (photo ID, voided check, bank statement). She said it would take them 5-7 days to process everything and remove my blocks. I'm not expecting anything to get done that quickly, but we'll see.
Old 05-18-2007, 10:23 AM

Default My EPassPorte Soap Opera (to be continued ...)

I have posted a couple of times about my trouble with Epassporte in this forum already, here are my latest experiences, for whoever is interested.

Since the 22th of January I have been trying to receive a 'physical' Visa card from Epassporte. I had already the Visa electron, but I paid the $40 dollar or so extra to get the real thing.
I'm not going to tell the whole story again, but I didn't receive it. At the end of March I called Epassporte for the 3rd time or so and then got to speak to a lady, who told me that according to them I should have received the card, because it had been sent a couple of weeks ago already. Since I had not, they blocked the old card and sent me a new one.

So I have been patiently waiting until today, when I decided to give them another call to ask where the f.. my card was. I got to speak to another lady who told me that this new card had never been sent. Also she told me that the old card was blocked because I had e-mailed them asking them to block it because I had not received the card. I told her that I never emailed them and that the blocking of the card had been their idea. And that during my last phone call I had been told very clearly that they would send me a new one (see my old post, I even had a discussion about it). But no, there could be no mistake about it because their system said cleary that I had emailed them and that I had not asked for a new card.

Anyway, a new card has been sent today again. According to Epassporte.
Old 05-18-2007, 12:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anybody that made withdrawals around the 9th (when epass was having tech difficulties) have the money hit your bank account yet? Still waiting on mine - 6 business days so far.

[/ QUOTE ]

Still not in my bank account - 7 business days. Last time only took 5 business days. Has anybody received an ACH that was initiated on the 8th, 9th or 10th when Epass was having trouble with ACH withdrawals?
Closed Thread