Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-21-2007, 05:20 PM

Default Re: Ask me about : coming out

Assuming you believe you were born gay, which most gay people seem to, do you consider yourself retarded?
Old 08-21-2007, 05:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
the thought of some dude railing another dude in the ass makes me want to throw up in my pants

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the definition of gay, no?

[/ QUOTE ]

throw up from the backend, not the front homie
Old 08-21-2007, 05:22 PM

op good luck and if anyone gives u any grief do what i know and just put on your headphones and ignore them! and if that doesnt work do what i do next and taser them until they go away!
Old 08-21-2007, 05:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Assuming you believe you were born gay, which most gay people seem to, do you consider yourself retarded?

[/ QUOTE ]

any particular reason he should consider himself retarded? Perhaps b/c he doesnt live the way it says to in a book featuring creationism (LOL!), Noah saving every single species of animal inhabiting the earth on an ark, virgin birth, and a man being swallowed by a whale and surviving? Assuming you believe in Christianity, which most anti-homosexual bigots do, do you consider yourself retarded?
Old 08-21-2007, 05:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

any particular reason he should consider himself retarded? Perhaps b/c he doesnt live the way it says to in a book featuring creationism (LOL!), Noah saving every single species of animal inhabiting the earth on an ark, virgin birth, and a man being swallowed by a whale and surviving? Assuming you believe in Christianity, which most anti-homosexual bigots do, do you consider yourself retarded?

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol he has me on ignore. Prepare to join the club.

In fact i'd bet you don't even get a reply before you get ignored.

Oops, I would've lost that bet.
Old 08-21-2007, 05:32 PM

It may come as a complete surprise to you, but one can be an atheist and view homosexuality as an amoral retardation, similiar to someone being born blind or with no arms.
Old 08-21-2007, 05:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol he has me on ignore. Prepare to join the club.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wouldnt expect anything less, ignoring logic/facts is the cornerstone of his religion.
Old 08-21-2007, 05:34 PM

congrats on being gay, but this is a pretty bad 'ask me' thread
Old 08-21-2007, 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

do you consider yourself retarded that you don't realise a lot of Christians think that those stories are allegories or parable?
Old 08-21-2007, 05:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It may come as a complete surprise to you, but one can be an atheist and view homosexuality as an amoral retardation, similiar to someone being born blind or with no arms.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah i suppose an atheist could also believe in just about anything he wants. A retarded atheist could go one step further and believe it w/o it having any basis in reality?