Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-17-2007, 10:41 PM

Default Re: Poker Stars Instant EChecks

Just bit the bullet and tried both my credit and debit card to get the bonus; both were declined.

Flkcxvjh
Old 09-17-2007, 11:24 PM

After reading this thread I just realized that my deposit onto stars from late Aug has not been withdrawn from my checking account yet ($350). I didn't realize this initially, and after playing for awhile I have withdrawn almost all of my money to epassporte.

What's stars next course of action -- will they just withdraw from my checking when this echeck issue gets worked out? If so it's a bit unfair that I will not know when this will be coming. Otherwise will they take the cash from me on next deposit, etc.

Thanks for any advice...
Old 09-18-2007, 12:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
After reading this thread I just realized that my deposit onto stars from late Aug has not been withdrawn from my checking account yet ($350). I didn't realize this initially, and after playing for awhile I have withdrawn almost all of my money to epassporte.

What's stars next course of action -- will they just withdraw from my checking when this echeck issue gets worked out? If so it's a bit unfair that I will not know when this will be coming. Otherwise will they take the cash from me on next deposit, etc.

Thanks for any advice...

[/ QUOTE ]

Send them an email and ask.
Old 09-18-2007, 04:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Thanks for any advice...

[/ QUOTE ]

I have some advice:

Bank Balance - Outstanding Checks = Actual Balance

It's common courtesy for other people to cash checks quickly, but they don't have to.
Old 09-18-2007, 09:16 AM

Bump for some fist-pumping

My first withdrawal has hit my bank account. Granted... I made the request on August 24th, but I'll take it! Hopefully this next one shouldn't be too far behind (I requested that withdrawal a few days later).
Old 09-18-2007, 09:59 AM

I had resigned myself to not checking my checking, but your post made me try it one more time, and I am happy to report that the cashout has hit the bank.

And I was beginning to wonder if this would end up being another neteller fiasco.
Old 09-18-2007, 10:06 AM

Woot, my August cashout has hit my account today as well. Awesome.
Old 09-18-2007, 10:34 AM

Saw what I believe was my August cashout in my account today, but appears that a fee was taken out. Only $2.95, but my bank shouldn't be charging a fee, so I'm wondering if eChecks is charging a fee, despite Pokerstars' website saying that there are no fees for eChecks. Did anybody see a charge for their cashout (now that these are starting to appear)?

Note that my purchase prior to the cashout has NOT appeared yet, so I'm currently ahead.

Edit: Pokerstars got back to me on my question, and fees are not supposed to be charged for eCheck. They said they already credited it back. I have to do some accounting to verify this, since it doesn't show up in my cashier history.
Old 09-18-2007, 10:58 AM

I'm interested to see if this means they'll be available for PS deposit/cash out again.

Kinda hard to trust them, now, tho.
Not that they've done anything shady, it just sux that the US laws are in such limbo that we can't have reliable transfer methods in place month to month.
Old 09-18-2007, 11:03 AM

I didn't notice at first, but there is a $1.95 fee taken out of mine. lol?