Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-21-2007, 09:56 PM

Default Nick Nevler- Re-BUSTO

Latest blog entry:

Im broke......again
well not much happend today besides me going broke. umm where do i begin well first ill begin with what happend yesterday which was far and away the biggest bad run of cards ive ever had or heard of. had AK on a A26 flop guy called my allin with 34 hit a straight on the river 24$ pot ok no big deal 1 hands later i flop top 2 pair i had J10 of clubs flop came j10 4 i get it all; in on the flop guy shows me a set of 4s that was about a 17$ pot but even afte those 2 hands i still manage to keep my cool and play my normal game which the old me would of been broke after then 2nd hand. Hour later i manage to win back like 12$ and things are looking up right? wrong.. dead wrong i get 77 flop comes 7j9 i get it all in guy shows me AJ of clubs and it comes runner runner clubs to give him the flush and the 27$ pot. I take a half hour break come back only to continue to get [censored] cards make cbets and haveing to fold all the time and then this dude i know sits at one of my tables now hes a 1/2 Nl player and i knew hed be raiseing and calling raises with nothing and less then nothing so i decided to wait for a good hand while in a pot with him to get a good chunk of his stack off of some gay bluff then the sickest hand i ever saw happend im not sure exactly how the action went but i belive i raised to 45c with QQ he raised to 1.60 i think i raised to 4$ he called flop came 454 i went all in pot is at like 9bucks and he thinks forever and im like hmm maybe he had top pair or a weaker overpair then he calls and shows 72 and im like k ty and then it comes runner runner 3 6 to give him a straight and what ran through my mind when i saw this unfold before me was well...i cant really explain it but the best word for it is pure evil and hatered because 1 that [censored] is a huge luckbox as it is and 2 i win that pot im back in the right state of mind and on my way back up...but as soon as i saw that 6 hit there was absolutely no question in my mind im going broke like i shut off my computer within a minute of the beat because i knew if i stayed id be broke right away so i tried to give myself a shread of hope to bounce back from that but it was to of no use today i sighned on and within 5 minutes i was up 2 buyins succsess!! somehow i manage to get of to a great start right? wrong again within the next 10 minutes i lose 1 buyin with jacks agasint a combo draw and lose anotehr 15 with my combo draw against the the QQ overpair so exact same situation only i lose both times which is no shock to me then to top this torture all off i lose 2 more buyins with a flush draw and a overpair to a set and at that point i have absolutly 0 interest in online poker anymore and go to the 1/2 table either i was gonna get back what i had 2 days ago or bust ......well i prayed to god when i got pocket 66 for 1 flop just 1 more [censored] time and i forgot what the other 2 cards were on the flop but a 6 came and i almost jumped for joy and i bet like 21 dude calls turn comes a potential flush but i go all in and the guy shows me a 10 6 flush and i didnt fill up on the river ...so god gave me a flop alright the flop to end all flops. ty god you good for nothing sadist [censored]. now im so [censored] life tilted i dont know whats next but this is for sure the last time i dabble in online poker....this [censored] almost turned me into a psycopath....let it be said that i am the unluckyest online poker player ever ...i deserved to win more then anyone and at the end of it all i get [censored] for 3 days straight with multiple chances of a comeback all ironed out by constant b.s umm i hope they ban online poker real soon cause its rigged and unfair and i hope all u [censored] that have had sucsess online go broke somehow or lose all ur money or get robbed and beaten within a inch of your lives cause thats what u [censored] deserve.

Old 07-21-2007, 09:59 PM

Default Re: Nick Nevler- Re-BUSTO

suicide watch?
Old 07-21-2007, 10:00 PM

in before drizzle
Old 07-21-2007, 10:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i hope they ban online poker real soon cause its rigged and unfair and i hope all u [censored] that have had sucsess online go broke somehow or lose all ur money or get robbed and beaten within a inch of your lives cause thats what u [censored] deserve.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-21-2007, 10:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]

i hope they ban online poker real soon cause its rigged and unfair and i hope all u [censored] that have had sucsess online go broke somehow or lose all ur money or get robbed and beaten within a inch of your lives cause thats what u [censored] deserve.

[/ QUOTE ]

ban
Old 07-21-2007, 10:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ban

[/ QUOTE ]

He's been banned like 5 times.
Old 07-21-2007, 10:30 PM

nope - only 3
Old 07-21-2007, 10:45 PM

I guess I checked his blog about two days too early.
Old 07-21-2007, 11:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
in before drizzle

[/ QUOTE ]

I genuinely feel bad for Nick. I asked him if he wouldn't reconsider sitting with his whole roll, but sometimes when a guy has one thing on his mind it's hard to make him listen to reason. Anyway, it's over and done now and being out 200 bucks isn't the worst that can happen. Getting eaten by wolves, that's the worst that can happen.

Nick, if you're reading this, I think you definitely still have the potential (I mean, you're genetically like that aren't you?) to be one of the greats, you just have to stop tilting hard when the donks hit their miracle 2 outer. Variance is what makes the game, it's something you have to learn to deal with and believe me it's hard for everybody, not just for you. In any event, I hope you'll be back so I can see you rise to the top and one day we can have that hudge myspace party.

And Case, you can come too, but only if you bring the booze.
Old 07-21-2007, 11:57 PM

WITD,
i hear he's genetically like that