Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Where do you keep your wallet?
Left front pocket 64 15.92%
Right front pocket 100 24.88%
Left back pocket 33 8.21%
Right back pocket 198 49.25%
Other? 7 1.74%
Voters: 402. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-06-2007, 11:11 AM

Default Re: 2nd note on my car

[ QUOTE ]
El D,

I don't think the nit gets credit for not "doing anything" to the car. Of course he shouldn't [censored] the car up, that would be ridiculous. And I think PokerBob is just thinking about having some fun with somebody who's wound up a little too tight, which I would have appreciated much more when I was like 20 or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed. if i were young and feeling onery about the matter i may have escalated to the point pbob has now and felt like torn between wanting to park there more often and knowing it's not worth the trouble to do it. i'd just call the second note a victory and leave it at that.
Old 01-06-2007, 11:14 AM

I think the fellow is being nice to you esp. if he can have your car towed. You should ask the person you're visiting if he can do it. Your continued parking where you are may make things difficult for who you're visiting if this other fellow gets aggravated. I'd park somewhere else.

btw: I predict this isn't happening in The Bronx, most of Queens or Brooklyn. Your car would've had a new 'decorative paint job' by now.
Old 01-06-2007, 11:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think the fellow is being nice to you esp. if he can have your car towed. You should ask the person you're visiting if he can do it. Your continued parking where you are may make things difficult for who you're visiting if this other fellow gets aggravated. I'd park somewhere else.

btw: I predict this isn't happening in The Bronx, most of Queens or Brooklyn. Your car would've had a new 'decorative paint job' by now.

[/ QUOTE ]

the guy is not being "nice". he is merely being "less of a dick than he could be."

fwiw my friend is much more fired up about this than i am, and was the one who wanted to park there last night.
Old 01-06-2007, 11:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]

the guy is not being "nice". he is merely being "less of a dick than he could be."

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not even "than he could be" it's "than many a-holes would be". This is how the jackasses are dragging down society, by being complete jerkoffs they make being slight jerkoffs seem reasonable (not referring to this specific situation).
Old 01-06-2007, 11:21 AM

I seriously doubt that you're going to do anything since all you seem to be doing is running to the internet for advice. Just let it go and move on with your life before you do something stupid-- which you most likely won't do anyway.

Everybody hates retards like this, they're friggin everywhere it seems, you really shouldn't let them get to you. He's already winning by the simple fact that you're spending any time at all even considering this dbag. Just let him rot away in his miserable life.
Old 01-06-2007, 11:23 AM

The correct play is to make copies of the note, get as many friends as needed to completely block his property line, put the copies of the note on the cars, and park 5-10 cards in front of his yard.
Old 01-06-2007, 11:26 AM

LFS: Yes, when I was in high school and sh*t, I sometimes found this sort of retarded stuff funny. But I was under the impression that PB was a grown man.

PB: "if i knew that the guy didn't like me parking there i wouldn't do it." Huh?

"fwiw my friend is much more fired up about this than i am" Wait, this is some dude's place you're spending the night at? We all thought you were nailing some chick!
Old 01-06-2007, 11:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
LFS: Yes, when I was in high school and sh*t, I sometimes found this sort of retarded stuff funny. But I was under the impression that PB was a grown man.

PB: "if i knew that the guy didn't like me parking there i wouldn't do it." Huh?

"fwiw my friend is much more fired up about this than i am" Wait, this is some dude's place you're spending the night at? We all thought you were nailing some chick!

[/ QUOTE ]

i am old, but that does not mean i am grown. grown people are [censored] boring.

why are you assuming my friend is male?
Old 01-06-2007, 11:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

El, i really enjoy reading your posts but i have a hard time following your notations and quotations in order to tell what youre talking about. often times i spend more time deciphering what youre talking about rather than just reading them. above is a prime example. change or dont but at least be aware
Old 01-06-2007, 11:36 AM

bd,

Maybe you should just try being smarter?