Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-27-2007, 04:14 PM

Default Serious Beat: my mom broke up with my dad..Advice pls

I really thought about where to find more serious answers - BBV or BBV4L and came to conclusion that here i *might* get them more expect the CHOO CHOO thing.

Anyhow here is the story:

My Mom and my Dad lived together for like forever (im 18), but about 2 weeks ago, they broke up, because my dad was drinking alot and not coming home for like 3 days. That is not the main problem, the main problem is where he sleeps those nights. My mom found the msg in his Mobile Phone, where that girl clearly states he have to choose where he wants to live...the rest of the story is standard.

Now my mom, dad bought new apartment 3 years ago on 10 year credit.They have to pay 500ls monthly = about 1000$ dollars.My Mom earns 600$ a month ( dad used to earn 2000$ a month).Last week i started to work 4h after school and i earn about 400$ monthly.After my mom and dad broke up, he said he will PAY half and leave apartment to my mom ( which is great)

Here is the Problem:
My mom cannot sustain herself for next 7 years and I DO NOT want to live with her for next 7 years, got my own life.

Solution:1) Play Poker after work and earn 10k$. Sounds impossible since practicly can't deposit unless i will eat at my friends.Unless i freeroll, which i don't have time anymore..
2) Buy lottery tickets weekly. Again, i have to be really lucky and i might not in next 7 years.
3)???

Advise?

CHOO CHOO can only be posted 10 times, ty