Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-26-2007, 09:30 PM

Default Re: * * * Official WPT Niagara Thread * * *

Busto [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Some interesting hands of the day:

1. 25/50, like the 10th hand or something. Table is a bunch of live players, and one guy who is clearly a good online player (later find out it's bigegypt). Guy raises utg to 150, 3 callers, I call in sb with 85hh. Flop J72r, I check, utg bets 150, bigegypt makes it 400, I make it 1250 because my hand looks enormous and I think good online guys generally raise much bigger there with a big hand. UTG calls, oops. I check fold the turn.

2. I've 3 bet bigegypt a lot. He makes it 300 at 50/100 in ep, some guy calls, I make it 1300 on the button with KK. He thinks and 4bets to 5k with 7k behind. I shove, he calls unhappily with AK. Flop AAx. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Turn K. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

3. I get as low as 6k before cardracking a bit and getting to around 13. SB who is youngish and just got here recently open limps sb at 100/200. I raise 99 to 700 total, he calls. Flop KQ7r, check/check. Turn 6, he bets 1050, I call. River A, he instabets 2100, I call, 22 no good.

4. bigegypt loses a big pot where he opens Ac8, bets all streets on a 8c7c4c6c7 board. Guy shoves river and he disgustedly folds and shows. (LOL story of the day, the guy claims for the rest of the night that he had the Kc.) Next hand, he opens in ep, I call in the co with 66. Flop T63 two diamonds, he leads 800, I make it 2300, he make it 8k, I shove 9k more, he thinks a bit and calls with AdA. Turn 4d (obv), river blank.

5. I get as high as 41k before getting moved to watts' table. I unsuccessfully squeeze once and am down to 35k when this happens...button raises to 1200 at 150/300/50. I reraise 9h4h to 3700 in the sb and he calls, oops. Flop 6h5h4, I bet 4700 trying to leave myself room to 3bet shove if he does some bizarre tiny raise to see where he's at. He jams and I instacall. He shows Kh3h, turn 7 [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Probably going to catch a train back home tomorrow, then head to Foxwoods on Friday.

Steve