Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Notre Dame 8-1
1 0 0%
2 1 2.78%
3 1 2.78%
4 0 0%
5 1 2.78%
6 2 5.56%
7 2 5.56%
8 11 30.56%
9 5 13.89%
10 13 36.11%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-24-2007, 01:31 AM

Default Re: AP Visit: I\'m going to Costa Rica

Ill ask again.

Does ANYONE think that AP would actually invite him if they werent certain that he would leave and give them a good image.*

*As to how that would happen, I am not commenting.
Old 10-24-2007, 01:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Can you drink a lot? I would suggest going out your final evening with the Absolute staff who you've befriended and getting extremeely shitfaced, they will probably open up to you but worst case scenario after they pass out you draw penises on their faces and take photos, which imo would be a fairly nice way to round out this whole affair.

[/ QUOTE ]

Um, Nat et. al. you probably realize this already, but don't drink at all when you are down there, for about 12348893452345 reasons.

Other than maybe one glass after dinner or something.
Old 10-24-2007, 01:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The problem is the gray area where there is extra money offered above the travel costs.

[/ QUOTE ]

This extra money is the opportunity cost of Nat taking however many days/weeks out of his life to go down there. It makes up for lost salary (I'm assuming he has a job, but I'm not sure), lost time he could be spending doing other productive things, etc. I think it is perfectly fine and understandable for him to accept this extra fee as part of his travel costs, and shouldn't really be questioned assuming the fee is reasonable in comparison to the amount of time invested.
Old 10-24-2007, 01:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ill ask again.

Does ANYONE think that AP would actually invite him if they werent certain that he would leave and give them a good image.*

[/ QUOTE ]

It'd be a better image than what random, uninformed people have been posting all over this thread, so I don't find this disturbing at all.
Old 10-24-2007, 01:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ill ask again.

[/ QUOTE ]

It'd be a better image than what random, uninformed people have been posting all over this thread, so I don't find this disturbing at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Better? Yes we are def in agreement. My point was that not nearly enough people seem at all curious as to the whole chain of events.

Stonewall
Stonewall
Lies
Stonewall
Lack of info
Stonewall

***HEY, come on down!!

A "better" image is exactly what they KNOW they will get out of this, and thats exactly why it shouldnt be done.

They should get a FULL AUDIT by a TRUELY INDEPENDANT AUDITOR.

All this [censored] talk of the GA audit and inviting people down seems to have gotten the conversation away from what that...which is certainly what the majority was demanding a few threads ago.

This is what they want.
You guys are letting them win.

Edit- For the record, I am down ~13-15k to the cheat accounts...and those are only the known ones. So that puts us in the same camp.

Have you gotten your cashout/s yet?
Old 10-24-2007, 01:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ill ask again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. I do.
Old 10-24-2007, 01:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ill ask again.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Better? Yes we are def in agreement. My point was that not nearly enough people seem at all curious as to the whole chain of events.

Stonewall
Stonewall
Lies
Stonewall
Lack of info
Stonewall

***HEY, come on down!!

A "better" image is exactly what they KNOW they will get out of this, and thats exactly why it shouldnt be done.

They should get a FULL AUDIT by a TRUELY INDEPENDANT AUDITOR.

All this [censored] talk of the GA audit and inviting people down seems to have gotten the conversation away from what that...which is certainly what the majority was demanding a few threads ago.

You guys are letting them win.

Edit- For the record, I am down ~13-15k to the cheat accounts...and those are only the known ones. So that puts us in the same camp.

Have you gotten your cashout/s yet?

[/ QUOTE ]
Its an insult to Nat that you'll assume that he'd be taken advantaged of by AP. /arg.
Old 10-24-2007, 01:43 AM

Surely if the goal isn't to bankrupt the company but turn it into a good one, the only way to realistically achieve this is to get the right people fired (Scott Tom, AJ, etc) Is this your intention adanthar/nat/whomever else is involved?
Old 10-24-2007, 01:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ill ask again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. I do.

[/ QUOTE ]

After all the deception and trickery they have shown? Wow
Old 10-24-2007, 01:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Its an insult to Nat that you'll assume that he'd be taken advantaged of by AP. /arg.

[/ QUOTE ]
It certainly may be an insult to Nat, he would have to address that himself though, but it can't be denied that it's a legitimate concern of others.