Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-05-2007, 10:42 PM

Default Re: Beat: the government is behind 9/11

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse....i?u=911_morons
Old 11-05-2007, 10:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Most likely its not a conspiracy, but to end this stuff, WHY DOESN'T THE GOVERNMENT RELEASE ALL ITS INFORMATION? Like, for example, the video of the plane flying into the pentagon.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...on-video_x.htm
Old 11-06-2007, 12:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Most likely its not a conspiracy, but to end this stuff, WHY DOESN'T THE GOVERNMENT RELEASE ALL ITS INFORMATION? Like, for example, the video of the plane flying into the pentagon. The FBI (I think) confiscated video of this happening, and won't release it. The government fuels all of this stuff. Same thing for JFK, they still haven't released everything. Of course people are going to speculate when things are kept secretive, AND THEY SHOULD.

[/ QUOTE ] fwiw i don't really care at all about the JFK conspiracy because it doesn't exist. guy doesn't like president. president gets capped. guy goes to jail. seems simple enough. same thing with 9/11. People don't like America. People crash plane into big symbolic building in America. Perpetrators get killed in the plane crash.

Cliff notes: [censored] happens. Cope.
Old 11-06-2007, 12:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Most likely its not a conspiracy, but to end this stuff, WHY DOESN'T THE GOVERNMENT RELEASE ALL ITS INFORMATION? Like, for example, the video of the plane flying into the pentagon. The FBI (I think) confiscated video of this happening, and won't release it. The government fuels all of this stuff. Same thing for JFK, they still haven't released everything. Of course people are going to speculate when things are kept secretive, AND THEY SHOULD.

[/ QUOTE ] fwiw i don't really care at all about the JFK conspiracy because it doesn't exist. guy doesn't like president. president gets capped. guy goes to jail. seems simple enough. same thing with 9/11. People don't like America. People crash plane into big symbolic building in America. Perpetrators get killed in the plane crash.

Cliff notes: [censored] happens. Cope.

[/ QUOTE ]
rofl! if it only were that simple.

The illuminati exists, nothing you and I can do about it. The world is run by luciferians.
Old 11-06-2007, 12:30 AM

bigger beat: you're retarded.
Old 11-06-2007, 12:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a very sensible point. 'Loose Change' is still godawful atrocious. I mean it's just painful.

The cool conspiracy would be people saying the vast majority of these conspiracy movies/documentaries are so retarded because they are funded by the government to make the conspiracists look like dumb lunatics. I'm surprised I haven't heard that one. Kinda like the Ann Coulter hypothesis.
Old 11-06-2007, 12:40 AM

that video wasnt released for that long because it was being used as evidence in the zacharias moussaoui trial
Old 11-06-2007, 12:52 AM

The problem with most conspiracy theorists, with any situation, is that they don't just say, 'Wow, this part seems pretty sketchy and is pretty hard to quantify, hmmm,' and leave it at that, they come with the most ridiculous hypotheses thus killing any minimal amount of credibility they might've had. The planes shooting the missiles notion just boggles my mind.
Old 11-06-2007, 08:14 AM

in other news, I believe Phil Schnieder's lectures 100%
Old 11-06-2007, 08:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
in other news, I believe Phil Schnieder's lectures 100%

[/ QUOTE ]

In other news, I believe all Rob Schneider movies are funny..................NOT