Kevin Jones v. Atl 2 33.33%
Wali Lundy @ NYG 2 33.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-14-2007, 11:53 AM
ChipSpankerUB ChipSpankerUB is offline
Junior Member

Default ULTIMATE BET CASHOUT PROBLEMS

Here is a copy of emails and responses to and from Ultimate Bet regarding a 10k cashout that hasnt happened yet! Start reading from the last email and scroll upward--they are in reverse order.

Dear Mr Roote,

Thank you for contacting us

In regards to your e-mail, there is not a bank wire placed therefore I
am sure your bank would not be able to assist you with your withdrawal
through us.

As I have previously specified, your cashout for $9800 was processed by
us on 9/27/2007. The transaction was split by our check processor into
two checks one of $5,000 and the other one for $4800 which came down
to $4775 after the $25 fee. That check was already cashed, we contacted
the bank and will send you the scanned image of the check when we
receive it.

Regarding the other check, we placed a stop payment on it and you will
receive an answer about it when we receive the confirmation from the
bank [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thank you and have a nice day!

Do not hesitate to contact us if you require further assistance or
additional information.

Best regards,

Diane
Ultimate Bet ~ Payments Department
'The Ultimate Poker Experience'

Ensure the security of your account! Never give out your password and
change it frequently!

From: thejellodewd@yahoo.com
Date: 10/13/07
To: deposits@ultimatebet.com
THREE DAYS for a response!!

You are really pissing me off---you never read my emails. READ THE
FOLLOWING: I WANT A STOP PAYMENT PLACED ON THE CHECK FOR 9800---I ASKED FOR
THIS ON WEDNES DAY NIGHT. Either credit the money back to my account.
OR, what I would really like is for you to wire the money to my bank.
To wire the money, here is the information you need. The ROUTING NUMBER
is XXXXXXXXXX. THE SWIFT CODE is XXXXXXX.
Quit stalling with giving me my money. If you scroll to the bottom and
read what I wrote in THE FIRST EMAIL, you would see that you have
FAILED to even address this issue. You take deposits instantly, yet cashing
out takes weeks.

Park

deposits@ultimatebet..com wrote:

Dear Mr Dear Mr Roote,

Thank you for contacting us

That was the last stop payment we placed.
Regarding your checks for $9800 they were mailed September 27.

And your check for $500, here is the tracking number 937580007350. It
is currently in your local fedex facility, please contact fedex.

From: thejellodewd@yahoo.com
Date: 10/13/07
To: deposits@ultimatebet.com
THREE DAYS for a response!!

May I please have the sender's name and the control number, as well as
where the money is being sent from please----I need this information to
pick up my check. I mean its only been almost a month since I've tried
to receive these funds.
Thank you for your help.

Park

deposits@ultimatebet.com wrote:

Dear Mr Roote ,

Thank you for contacting us

We have already sent a Western Union after we received a stop payment.

If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know.

Best regards,

Diane
Ultimate Bet ~ Tournaments Department

Old 10-14-2007, 12:38 PM
ChipSpankerUB ChipSpankerUB is offline
Junior Member

Default Re: ULTIMATE BET CASHOUT PROBLEMS

Just so all of you know, the check that I cashed BOUNCED! I'll keep everyone updated on the status of this cashout nightmare!
Old 10-14-2007, 12:47 PM
Nina Nina is offline

Somehow problems with UB don't surprise me...
Old 10-14-2007, 12:59 PM
1p0kerboy 1p0kerboy is offline

Location: 492k

UB and Absolute need to be blacklisted and everyone needs to stay away from them.
Old 10-14-2007, 01:57 PM
Mental Mental is offline
Member

After so many people have had similar problems I have to laugh when people act surprised when they have a problem.

How long have people been warned about UB?

Sorry to hear about your problems but people have been screaming about UB for a very long time now.
Old 10-14-2007, 02:39 PM
pmarrsouth pmarrsouth is offline
Member

Location: Dublin

I wanted to cash out to my neteller account (im Irish) from UB. I have done this several times already, but now want out of the site completely after seeingall the messing going on.

So, I request a cashout, 5 days later the $$ has yet to hit my NT account. I try to log back into UB, and it says username does not exist. so I have to email UB support, and ask them why they locked my account. 3 emails go by, and still no reply, finally 8 days later I hear from them saying I have to send in my ID, etc etc ( I had just sent this off to AP after making a large w/d from there - and my ID was accepted). SO a day later I get an email back from UB, saying that my Irish Driver's licence (gov issued ID) was not acceptable, so I asked them what ID was.

They wrote back: passport/driver's licence or any otehr gov issued ID.

SO i told them that AP accpeted the ID, and that was gov issued. THey told me that it WASNT issued, and they want my state driver's licence (which i obv dont have a US ID)

so this has gone back and forth, and still no $$ in NT from UB [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 10-15-2007, 12:50 AM
scratchy1 scratchy1 is offline
Member

My bank also would not cash a check from Cardlink with the bank on the check saying the signatures from Cardlink on the check did not have proper authority. I am trying to put a stop on the check and get the money back in my account but no luck so far.