Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-18-2007, 09:23 PM

Default Cash reward for UB hand history program

I know there is one out already, but it's not the most convenient one as I have to remember to open the hand history window and press the "play" button. The UB HH window is hard to review if I want to check what happened last few hands ago, because it keeps on scrolling.

I will transfer 70$ to whoever can come up with a program that can do the following

a) once opened, it'll automatically detect any UB screens open and open the HH window for that table, then extract HH for PT to import

b) a customized HH review feature like the FTP one that makes it easier to look through previously played hands, without having to worry about it scrolling, or having to scroll up and down at all because of the small size of the original HH screen.

c) datamining feature would be a bonus feature I'm looking for, I think it should be easy once a) is done anyways, with option to choose stakes/ min # players etc a la FTP data mining script.

thanks!
Old 11-18-2007, 11:21 PM

Default Re: Cash reward for UB hand history program

Other than HH review, does PA-HUD not do this auto-opening /HH saving already?

I'll have a crack at this sometime in the next few days once I have caught up with the other stuff I should have done by now, unless someone else nails it first [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.
Old 11-19-2007, 01:23 AM

Default Re: Cash reward for UB hand history program

I can send you a tool to auto open the HH files and move the box to the top left corner of your screen (and as small as possible..)

pm me if you want it.. ive posted it before somewhere a bunch of months ago and im fairly sure _dave_ wrote it.