Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-22-2006, 09:58 PM

Default Re: what\'s the meanest thing anyone has ever done to you?

[ QUOTE ]
The meanest thing I ever did was kick a dog over a fence.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you describe how exactly this happened?
Old 09-22-2006, 09:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The meanest thing I ever did was kick a dog over a fence.

Actually it wasn't mean, it was funny... and I got a dollar out of it!

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf thats cruel, not funny
Old 09-22-2006, 10:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If the meanest thing someone has done to you in your life is making some silly joke about your race, people must have been REALLY kind to you. You have to be kidding.

[/ QUOTE ]

Go ahead and share your experiences.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are things Iīd rather not talk about on a public forum, as I was up to this day convinced such things have happened in everybodys life without an exception. But I can tell the following story from my childhood. I wouldnīt call it "the meanest thing that someone has done to me", though.

6th grade, school trip. I was about 11 years old. Weīve all just gotten ready for bed, when the other 5 guys in my room, without any reason or warning, grab me, and despite me fighting back as hard as I can, deprive me of my pyjama, so that Iīm now completely naked.
They then proceed to pull me out to the hall, where all the other kids of my class are already assembled, and push me on the floor in front of the group of girls in my class. When I tried to fight my way back into my room (I was desperate at this point, and probably crying), they would build a wall and pushed me back into the direction of the girl crowd.
I canīt remember how the story ended, but none of my friends came to help, no teacher arrived to end it, nobody got punished for it (I donīt think I told anybody a word about it later), but everybody (except myself) enjoyed the party big time, clapping and laughing. This lasted for several minutes.

Before someone asks, no, I didnīt get an erection during the event.
Old 09-22-2006, 10:04 PM

That's hella weak, bro.
Old 09-22-2006, 10:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There are things Iīd rather not talk about on a public forum, as I was up to this day convinced such things have happened in everybodys life without an exception. But I can tell the following story from my childhood. I wouldnīt call it "the meanest thing that someone has done to me", though.

6th grade, school trip. I was about 11 years old. Weīve all just gotten ready for bed, when the other 5 guys in my room, without any reason or warning, grab me, and despite me fighting back as hard as I can, deprive me of my pyjama, so that Iīm now completely naked.
They then proceed to pull me out to the hall, where all the other kids of my class are already assembled, and push me on the floor in front of the group of girls in my class. When I tried to fight my way back into my room (I was desperate at this point, and probably crying), they would build a wall and pushed me back into the direction of the girl crowd.
I canīt remember how the story ended, but none of my friends came to help, no teacher arrived to end it, nobody got punished for it (I donīt think I told anybody a word about it later), but everybody (except myself) enjoyed the party big time, clapping and laughing. This lasted for several minutes.

Before someone asks, no, I didnīt get an erection during the event.

[/ QUOTE ]

damn, that's horrible
Old 09-22-2006, 10:09 PM

Man I totally thought that story was heading towards buttrapesville
Old 09-22-2006, 10:10 PM

reference to another thread, i think?
Old 09-22-2006, 10:11 PM

This may not be the meanest thing, but it left a lasting impression.

Through about seventh grade I was terribly scrawny and nerdy. I believed though that I was smart, athletic and cool. In sixth grade we had field day. For the uninitiated this is a day at the end of school where all the kids compete in a variety of 'fun' events. The king of these events was the tug of war contest between all of the homeroom classes, there were five of them.

All the other classes voted on who to pick for their team. It was clear that even the teachers wanted to win. The only rule was that the team had to be half boys and half girls. Ms. Henke, our teacher, decided she didn't like the system and we would draw names from a hat to determine the team.

I was one of the boys picked. I don't think I had ever been that excited. I was sure I was much stronger than I looked and we were a lock for victory. I suppose people were whispering amongst themselves, but I paid no attention to them.

Field day was the next day. When the bell rang I got up to leave so I could tell my brother. No one else left. A couple of boys asked me to come over to the back of the class where everyone was huddled together. This kid Travis said, "Look Mitch, for the good of the team you can't play. If you play we will lose. You have to give up your spot and give it to Brian (the Down's Syndrome kid)."

Ms. Henke was oblivious and I had to go over to her and tell her that I didn't want to be on the team, and would it be OK if Brian took my spot. In the meantime I was just dying inside. Really, every single person in the class was unanimous that I couldn't possibly be on the team if we were going to win.

I don't think any one person was trying to be mean, but it was my most humiliating moment.
Old 09-22-2006, 10:12 PM

ugh...

I was in 5th grade music class and we were just coming back to our seats from a little game we played at the front of the room. Well, a bastard kid who sat beside me decided to hold a freshly sharpened pencil on my chair so I would sit down on it. I should've looked before I sat down I guess because it went straight through my mesh basketball shorts I was wearing. Lucky for me I didn't sit down directly in the middle because that would've involved extensive surgery I believe.

The pencil went 3 1/2 inches through my ass cheek, about 1/2 inch away from my brown eye and a few centimeters away from my colon. It remarkably did not hurt at all. So what's a kid to do? I just stand up and leave the class... don't tell my teacher or nothing. I walk into the nurses office and tell her that I sat on a pencil. I'm not sure what her reaction was because I was pretty flustered. I was sweating a lot and she gave me the option of riding in the backseat of my grandma's car or taking an ambulance to the hospital. I chose grandma.

So two of the bigger male teachers come and lift me into the backseat so I can lay on my stomach. We get to the hospital and they do some x-rays and crap. I get a few shots in my ass, one that sent terrible pains down my entire right leg, i'm thinking a tetnis shot. Well about 4 doctors huddle around and they start to pull. The pencil didn't come out easy, it was lodged in the bone. When it did start to come out, it hurt really really really bad. Somehow the pencil did not break.

So I went through school being called 'pencil ass' til about 10th grade. I'm not sure if any of you remember this super bowl commercial, but it involved a guy throwing a pencil through his office ceiling and impailing his boss in the ass. My phone rang for about 10 mins after that, with people calling me to remind me of that horrific day

the commercial
Old 09-22-2006, 10:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
not to me, but a friend.

i was hanging around with a bunch of asians (which i am, too), and my friend was trying to talk to this white girl. one of her friends says, "ew, don't talk to him, he probably has SARS."

[/ QUOTE ]Is this offensive?