Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2006, 02:29 AM

Default Re: 44 Beers in 12 Hours?

If you can induce vomiting and drink water in the interim, this is no problem. I would take the bet and be videotaped.

NT
Old 06-20-2006, 02:29 AM

I think MOST of us have done something to the effect of 24-30 beers, but that is usually over a long time, and you are totally hammered.
Old 06-20-2006, 02:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If you make the rule that he can't MAKE himself puke, there's no way in hell.

[/ QUOTE ]

He is allowed to make himself puke if he chooses. But I don't see it as that easy of a thing to do. He would have to go through this process 3 or 4 times to get it done in under 12 hours. I assume causing yourself to throw up beer that often in that short of a timeframe is going to cause extreme pain and discomfort, perhaps to the point that he just gives up.
Old 06-20-2006, 02:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I [censored] knew it!

[/ QUOTE ] All i was trying to get across is that any drinking challenge where puking is allowed is possible because he can drink 2 beers, go puke them out, rinse and repeat through any number of beers. I was trying to get the point across that any drinking challenge where puking is allowed is worthless as hell. Without puking this challenge is nowhere near possible.
Old 06-20-2006, 02:32 AM

"man I had like 60 beer last night and banged the hottest chick ever! I also 10-table 2000NL and have a 12 inch cock. 44 beer in 12 hours is EZ $$$$$$ and if you don't do it you're a big pussy"
Old 06-20-2006, 02:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I assume causing yourself to throw up beer that often in that short of a timeframe is going to cause extreme pain and discomfort, perhaps to the point that he just gives up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Puking is not that bad. It can be rough on the throat but if the money's right it can be borne out. Do I smell a Crimson Challenge?

NT
Old 06-20-2006, 02:34 AM

Well it is impossible if he can't puke, but I don't see how puking makes it that much easier. How many times do you think he could withstand puking? My nose hurts just thinking of it.
Old 06-20-2006, 02:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think MOST of us have done something to the effect of 24-30 beers, but that is usually over a long time, and you are totally hammered.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm, people assume that puking means that it's a lock that it can be done. But unless this guy is some sort of expert regurgitator it's not as much of an advantage as it seems. I doubt Vagos' friend is some sort of machine who can digest and vomit at will without it taking some sort of toll on him. That being said, it would be very difficult with a zero tolerance for puking rule in place. Factors include the contestant's size, drinking prowess (ie. alcohol intolerance), beer being used, and the contestants stomach capacity.
Basically Just shy of 4 beers an hour for 12 hours. Just a guess, but I assume a stomach can hold about 4 beers. So to avoid alcohol poisoning he'd probably have to vomit up a full stomach 3 or 4 times in this time span. And chugging beers after a good puking session can be quite a difficult task. I think the time frame is tha main limiting factor, give the guy 30 hours and I think you will get a good show for your money.

ps. Really Dangerous drinking challenges involve hard liquor.

[ QUOTE ]
How many times do you think he could withstand puking? My nose hurts just thinking of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly, I said he'd have to puke 3-4 times in the 12 hour span but it might actually be a few more than that. It's no easy task but even if he completes it I won't care. I will gladly pay him for the 12 hours of entertainment he gave me in exchange.