Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 11-24-2007, 07:21 PM

Default Re: ipoker bonuses vs. the rest

Is there any chance of opening a new Tower account with rakeback.
Old 11-24-2007, 07:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is there any chance of opening a new Tower account with rakeback.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'd try posting this question in the Tower RB thread in the A/R forum (next one down).
Old 11-24-2007, 08:28 PM

When I first joined Party I did so without a bonus. At the time I was a bit disappointed. Now 12 months down the line I'm quite glad I didn't get lured into working bonuses off. It has taken me a year/18 months to get to grips with playing poker to a half decent level. If I had tried to combine learning the game with working out which bonuses to work off I think it would have affected my overall game.
I am only just onto my second ipoker skin and already I can see it is going to take me longer than the first. The sites seem to have slightly different ways of calculating the points you are awarded per hand.
Old 11-25-2007, 04:09 AM

now i get it.

contibution places r great if you move up in limits and play shorthanded.

if you play higher yr game better be good or else bonus and rkb wont matter.

is everyone here part of the 5% that actually win playing the game?

sir, why cant you clear bonus and work on game at same time. worked for me and i did get better at plo ,plo hi low.

Old 11-25-2007, 05:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
now i get it.

contibution places r great if you move up in limits and play shorthanded.

if you play higher yr game better be good or else bonus and rkb wont matter.

is everyone here part of the 5% that actually win playing the game?

sir, why cant you clear bonus and work on game at same time. worked for me and i did get better at plo ,plo hi low.

[/ QUOTE ]

I clear all the bonuses on OnGame at FR PLO micro stakes easily. I play about 35% vpip which is not tight but not donkishly loose either. Basically I play any 4 cards in last 2-3 positions then tight elsewhere.

Bonuses wont help you if you are a habitual losing player, but they do mean the difference often, between just beating the rake and a decent return.

Good bonus whoring is essential for micro stakes players imo, because rake hits us the hardest.
Old 11-25-2007, 07:49 AM

you must be one hell of a player.

u plya 1-3 of yr hands dealt and dont lose much and clear easily at microlimits.

i would like to see yr histories sir.......lol.

very hard to believe sir!

with yr resume u shouldnt be fiddling around at microlimits.
Old 11-25-2007, 12:31 PM

this

give me yr nick on ogame as i also play micro limits,plo, there. i can then observe y you clear so easily when i dont.
Old 11-25-2007, 05:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you must be one hell of a player.

u plya 1-3 of yr hands dealt and dont lose much and clear easily at microlimits.

i would like to see yr histories sir.......lol.

very hard to believe sir!

with yr resume u shouldnt be fiddling around at microlimits.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmm, you seem skeptical. I have no reason to lie, and I'm still at micro limits 25PLO and 50PLO because I would have only 20 buy ins at 100PLO, which is no where near enough.

Not only am I not losing much, but i'm beating the ridiculous amount of rake by quite a margin.

I wont be giving you my SN on PR, I wouldn't do that anyway, but certainly not after the tone of your post and you now know my stats over a fairly large sample. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[img=http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3074/trackerrb5.th.png]
Old 11-26-2007, 02:15 AM

20 buy ins at 100 plo is enuff. i play same level as you and unles you stink to high heaven you dont need that much.

my tone.......lol. dont be such a thinned skinded dude, how u gonna handle phil hellmuth.........lol.

dont u love peeple who can talk a big game and when they have a chance to show it they decline.
Old 11-26-2007, 05:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
20 buy ins at 100 plo is enuff. i play same level as you and unles you stink to high heaven you dont need that much.

my tone.......lol. dont be such a thinned skinded dude, how u gonna handle phil hellmuth.........lol.

dont u love peeple who can talk a big game and when they have a chance to show it they decline.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure if you think I'm someone who talks a big game and then doesn't back it up? I just backed up my "statements" after you showed doubt that you could win playing 1/3 of your hands right. If you want my SN so you can come on my table and take my money, forget it. I'm happy to play anyone that sits down but I'm not interested in personal battles. I leave that to the young egomaniacs.

I talk big bonuses in this forum, I don't normally go out of my way to brag about my results, especially over such a small sample.

20 buy ins is enough to take shots at PLO100, but it wouldn't be enough for it to be my main game. I have had 2-3 15BI or more downswings in the space of a month. I'm not a good enough player to be sure of not having those kind of downswings.