Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2007, 02:03 AM

Default Re: Okay...I will probably regret this....

[ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry if this comes across harsh, but there are some brilliant people on the various forums of 2+2, but I don't see any of them being so presumptuous as to start a thread about themsleves in the manner you have.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Since OOT's favorite threads are about OOT, just retitle the thread "peachy in The Well".
Old 10-18-2007, 02:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
also anyone know how to solve for x by hand in

2 = .5x (1 + ((x-8)/8)))^.5

?????

[/ QUOTE ]

(4/x)^2= 1+(x-8)/8
16/x^2 -1 = (x-8)/8
128/x^2 -8 = (x-8)
128/x^2 = x
128 = x^3
x = 3rd root of 128 ~ 5.1
Old 10-18-2007, 05:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
But i dont regret anything right??

Anyways, lately I have been posting more frequently. Some of you know me, others dont, but a large number of people here have issues with me. So here it goes. Ill try and clear up what I can in one clean swoop, even though Im sure this wont help anything. So if you have a question about something ask away, and I will answer honestly for those who care (but there are a few personal issues which I may choose to stay away from at this moment). Its just getting extremely old, even after I go away for a bit, to have every post I make attacked in some way - so even if this helps just a little bit it will be a nice relief, since we all know I tenaciously defend myself, although I know its futile. So if you have an issue, want an answer, or whatever...lets go...

[/ QUOTE ]

Most "ask me" threads have some kind of theme, or area or expertise behind them (I.e ask me because I am a Lawyer, ask me what it's like to be a bike courier, etc).

It seems kind of odd that someone (anyone) would start a thread themed....."just ask me cause I'm Peachy." Your theme is based on the fact that people have issues with you. As such, why don't you just ask people to PM you if they have issues or questions about you? Why a thread.

I'm sorry if this comes across harsh, but there are some brilliant people on the various forums of 2+2, but I don't see any of them being so presumptuous as to start a thread about themsleves in the manner you have.

I have re-read the above post and no matter what you think it says, it really just says "I'm board, I'm Peachy, I used to be a topic hear, I fell off the radar, I'm hear to announce I'm back, ....and hee..hee...heee... I'll probably regret this, but I really love attention (I mean, why else would I start a thread about nothing, dah?) so ask me about being Peachy.

Anyway, what is your area of expertise or specialty so that I can consider asking you a question? Ask me cause I'm Peachy isn't quite doing it for me yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

I love cynical people like you who try and sound all know it all and peg it all wrong, it makes me laugh.

Well if you want some areas of "expertise" (which I wouldnt call it that) - I got a double degree in Psychology and Biology with a minor in Legal Studies. I am in a PhD program for psychology and went through a Masters Program for clinical psychology. In basic life, lets see, I have done work for a lawyer for about 6 years now, I have traveled all over the world (doing volunteer work with children in a number of 3rd world countries). I rode horses for 20+ years in almost every style, I still own 4 - so I guess I know a bit there. Im decently knowledgeful, for a GIRL, about cars. I dont know about expert, but I have been around it and wakeboarded for over 7+ years so with that I know a decent amount about boats (20ish footers used on lakes, not large ocean/yacht boats, like ski boats, wakeboarding boats, etc.) Oh and I can fly fish pretty well!! Other than that I have just done a wide variety of things (hiking, hunting, fishing, tennis, etc. etc.) so I never got "expert level" at them, but I like it that way.
Old 10-18-2007, 08:03 AM

Peachy,

What does working for a lawyer and doing volunteer work have to do w/ what ArcticKnight said? My point being is that there is a ton of us that have done a lot or multi-talented or whatever, the fact is that he is still right--you started a thread "just ask me cause I'm Peachy" and what have we learned...something about Chantel that you then wanted someone else to explain. Ask me threads work better streamlined, this isn't psychology or being cynical.

The thread has zero direction and should have been locked a long time ago. Let me guess you are going to get defensive and argue about this.
Old 10-18-2007, 08:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Peachy,

What does working for a lawyer and doing volunteer work have to do w/ what ArcticKnight said? My point being is that there is a ton of us that have done a lot or multi-talented or whatever, the fact is that he is still right--you started a thread "just ask me cause I'm Peachy" and what have we learned...something about Chantel that you then wanted someone else to explain. Ask me threads work better streamlined, this isn't psychology or being cynical.

The thread has zero direction and should have been locked a long time ago. Let me guess you are going to get defensive and argue about this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, lock it, delete it, i dont care. The people that seem to have problems never said a word here so its a waste I guess...
Old 10-18-2007, 08:52 AM

lol, I didn't realize that Peachy went to UGA. She got all over me the other day in the "dumb girls you've slept with thread". Could it be that you are possibly one of those girls? You see, I was in Athens for the better part of 10 years and of the 100 or so one night or many night hook-ups I had, I probably couldn't pick half of them out in a line-up. Could you provide a picture and I will try and identify you as a notch for me or confirm that you are semi-smart and did not indulge in one of my after club sessions.

Are you not going to acknowledge my post?
Old 10-18-2007, 08:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lol, I didn't realize that Peachy went to UGA. She got all over me the other day in the "dumb girls you've slept with thread". Could it be that you are possibly one of those girls? You see, I was in Athens for the better part of 10 years and of the 100 or so one night or many night hook-ups I had, I probably couldn't pick half of them out in a line-up. Could you provide a picture and I will try and identify you as a notch for me or confirm that you are semi-smart and did not indulge in one of my after club sessions.

Are you not going to acknowledge my post?

[/ QUOTE ]

didnt know it was a question because i had already said i wasnt putting pictures up. Also, i seriously doubt i was one of your one nite stands....
Old 10-18-2007, 09:03 AM

still waiting for the chantel thread

-stinkypete
Old 10-18-2007, 09:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]

-stinkypete

[/ QUOTE ]

do u know how much heat ill get from this?? and the drama it will ensue??
Old 10-18-2007, 09:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

-stinkypete

[/ QUOTE ]

do u know how much heat ill get from this?? and the drama it will ensue??

[/ QUOTE ]

yes