Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-14-2007, 07:57 AM

Default Re: beat: smelling like weed must be probable cause for a search

You should have told him you wear hemp cologne.

It's always better to be combative w/the cops, puts them off their game.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Isn't that what caused them to search the blues travlers guy car and they found like 3 rifles, 9 handguns, pocket knives and night vision gogles.

[/ QUOTE ]

you realize that cops basically fish all day for these big bust, its not like they have a hunch and are usually right, they just harass people for small [censored] until they stumble on something big. and they use intimidation a lot. scumbags, legal criminals.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
surprised they didn't follow up on where you were coming from. seems extremely speculative that you were at some dudes house and didn't know any last names at 2am on a weekday. should of said you were studying w/ Jennifer from your sociology class lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ur a snitch huh?

[/ QUOTE ]

no just sorta commentating on the [censored] situation and that dude was lucky they didn't ask further.

not that it matters but i've only been in a situation like this once and my story was WAY worse
Old 03-14-2007, 08:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Isn't that what caused them to search the blues travlers guy car and they found like 3 rifles, 9 handguns, pocket knives and night vision gogles.

[/ QUOTE ]

you realize that cops basically fish all day for these big bust, its not like they have a hunch and are usually right, they just harass people for small [censored] until they stumble on something big. and they use intimidation a lot. scumbags, legal criminals.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate agreeing with the system...but if you have nothing to hide then is it that big of a deal to lose 30 minutes to the cops once every few years?

Lawlessness would suck more.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:12 AM

30 minutes is pretty quick turnaround. usually it takes the guy 10 minutes just to knock on your window.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate agreeing with the system...but if you have nothing to hide then is it that big of a deal to lose 30 minutes to the cops once every few years?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes your right, they shouldnt even need probable cause, where do i go to get my DNA coded national ID card
Old 03-14-2007, 08:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
30 minutes is pretty quick turnaround. usually it takes the guy 10 minutes just to knock on your window.

[/ QUOTE ]

left turn into right lane is serious crime, swift justice was needed.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes your right, they shouldnt even need probable cause, where do i go to get my DNA coded national ID card

[/ QUOTE ]

Riiiiight....cause that's a reasonable logical jump.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:55 AM

As soon as I was being detained and questioned I woulda went off demanding a lawyer.

Then again, I have nothing to hide.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

actually, being detained, and having your car searched without permission sucks whether you have anything to hide or not.

I forgot to mention this earlier, but they never searched the trunk, or even asked me to open it.