Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-29-2006, 11:50 PM

Default Re: FullTilt Custom Lobby (with Filters) (New AHK script)

Troubleshooting it now, it happens if I click a couple of tables in a row (before it has had time to retrieve the stats for the last one). It then jumps to 90%+ cpu for an extended period of time, usually I'll have to reload it before I time out on all my tables :P.

Yes, I know, I shouldn't click multiple tables in a row. But I'm clumsy! A simple workaround could be to disable the listview while retrieving the info for a table (if this is possible with ahk, haven't looked at the code at all).

Edit; lol, I thought you were talking to me :P
Old 11-29-2006, 11:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Troubleshooting it now, it happens if I click a couple of tables in a row (before it has had time to retrieve the stats for the last one). It then jumps to 90%+ cpu for an extended period of time, usually I'll have to reload it before I time out on all my tables :P.

Yes, I know, I shouldn't click multiple tables in a row. But I'm clumsy! A simple workaround could be to disable the listview while retrieving the info for a table (if this is possible with ahk, haven't looked at the code at all).

Edit; lol, I thought you were talking to me :P

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, this isn't a problem ...

-------------------------------
Critical, On

{non-interuptable code}

Critical, Off
-------------------------------

Crirical On/Off prevent other hotkey/timer threads from firing while code section in progress, if you ever need to do this in your scripts HalfSame [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I'll add this in and post new version tomorrow.

dave.
Old 11-30-2006, 12:10 AM

Excellent [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2006, 10:10 PM

I'll wait for the update, but everytime I run this, FullTilt.exe and the script's process take up 100% of the cpu. The custom Lobby's list box keeps refreshing and it seems like it's just constantly scanning. And this is all before I click anywhere. I've tried launching them in different orders, but that doesn't make a difference.

Just a little bug report. The Critical section fix might just make all this go away! I'll wait and see!

cheers,
runstop
Old 12-05-2006, 02:23 PM

can this be done for stars?

(more importantly, can a player list for each table be pulled? i think u know what i'm getting at...)
Old 12-06-2006, 12:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]

(more importantly, can a player list for each table be pulled? i think u know what i'm getting at...)

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG I wish....

If I could pull a lobby list from Stars via AHK, I doubt I would have even opened an FTP account.

If I could create a custom Stars Lobby (Only 6-max, only fast, etc. I would be in dreamland)

Currently there is no way for AHK to read the (MFC Controls that make up) the Stars lobby - AHK developer Chris thinks it would be "very difficult" to achieve this functionality, so I doubt it will ever be added to AHK [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I know it is possible using .NET dev environment (some posters have indicated this is so) but I have no clue where to start looking in the huge .NET documentation online - If anyone knows, please clue me in [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-06-2006, 09:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG I wish....

If I could pull a lobby list from Stars via AHK, I doubt I would have even opened an FTP account.

If I could create a custom Stars Lobby (Only 6-max, only fast, etc. I would be in dreamland)

Currently there is no way for AHK to read the (MFC Controls that make up) the Stars lobby - AHK developer Chris thinks it would be "very difficult" to achieve this functionality, so I doubt it will ever be added to AHK [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I know it is possible using .NET dev environment (some posters have indicated this is so) but I have no clue where to start looking in the huge .NET documentation online - If anyone knows, please clue me in [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

shoot a PM to RVG72 (i think) he made the new SNG software for STTF that tracks your ROI and such. he's a .NET developer in Toronto. i'm sure he would definetly know.