Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-25-2007, 10:32 PM

Default Re: STORY SUGGESTIONS. HEP.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
here is what you do: start out writing a standard romance novel, keep this going for a few chapters, about 2/5 of the way through the book, the main character is walking alone, all of the sudden a giant robotic foot crushes him, the rest of the book is just nameless, faceless robots destroying cities and fighting each other. yes i have thought this through before.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm still loling as I type.

[/ QUOTE ]

omg qft
Old 02-25-2007, 10:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
here is what you do: start out writing a standard romance novel, keep this going for a few chapters, about 2/5 of the way through the book, the main character is walking alone, all of the sudden a giant robotic foot crushes him, the rest of the book is just nameless, faceless robots destroying cities and fighting each other. yes i have thought this through before.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm still loling as I type.

[/ QUOTE ]

omg qft

[/ QUOTE ]

omg qftw ldo
Old 02-25-2007, 11:31 PM

Great story idea here... This rich white guy raises the 2 black children of his dead maid. Add in a drug addict daughter and Janet Jackson... You got yourself a best seller.. GL.
Old 02-25-2007, 11:40 PM

So this guy hates his office job. Goes to work monday morning and his favorite forum 2+2 is blocked,cause the system administaters saw he spent 75% of his work day on it. Out of boredomHe goes [censored] nuts and murders everyone.
This is loosely based on my day today
Old 02-25-2007, 11:42 PM

IT'S SUNDAY. LIVE IN A NORMAL PART OF THE WORLD DUCY?
Old 02-25-2007, 11:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

right. so there's a lottery, yeah? but the thing is, nobody wants to win this lottery. and in fact, in some towns they're talking about doing away with the lottery altogether, but that's mostly crazy talk round these parts. so anyway, we learn some about the people doing the lottery and those in the lottery, and of course, ultimately the lottery is won except... instead of winnign like money or something, the winner is stoned to death.

hope this helped. good luck!

[/ QUOTE ]lol
Old 02-25-2007, 11:48 PM

<font color="blue">K, have you read the book The Outsiders? My idea is basically that but all the main characters are cats. I'm not talking cartoon cats that can talk and think like we do, but actual cats who act like cats. Regular housecats. Anyway, most of the story writes itself, but at the end where soda ( or ponyboy or whoever the [censored] died) dies, replace that with the cats playing with some string or eating chicken that was left on the counter. </font>
Old 02-26-2007, 01:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

right. so there's a lottery, yeah? but the thing is, nobody wants to win this lottery. and in fact, in some towns they're talking about doing away with the lottery altogether, but that's mostly crazy talk round these parts. so anyway, we learn some about the people doing the lottery and those in the lottery, and of course, ultimately the lottery is won except... instead of winnign like money or something, the winner is stoned to death.

hope this helped. good luck!

[/ QUOTE ]lol

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-26-2007, 04:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="blue">K, have you read the book The Outsiders? My idea is basically that but all the main characters are cats. I'm not talking cartoon cats that can talk and think like we do, but actual cats who act like cats. Regular housecats. Anyway, most of the story writes itself, but at the end where soda ( or ponyboy or whoever the [censored] died) dies, replace that with the cats playing with some string or eating chicken that was left on the counter. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

DUCY?
Old 02-26-2007, 04:09 AM

heres an idea:

[ QUOTE ]
I'll try my hand at story telling, although I don't think I'm all that great at it. Let me know what you think, and how I can make the stories better. I have other experiences I can talk about. This takes place way back in the last century, before the internet, and even before personal computers.

I was working on a hog farm right after I got out of high school. In a rural area, farm work was about all there was.
I was out feeding the sows and boar one day and noticed that I was short the boar and two sows. They didn't come when I called them, so I went to find out where they were. I figured they had found a hole in the fence and were out in the field.

When I got behind the barn, I found them. The boar was trying to breed one of the sows. I say trying to, because every time he would mount the sow, the other sow would mount him. As I said, I had just gotten out of school, and lived in a rural area, so seeing the boar being mounted by a sow while he was trying to breed another one was a big turn on for me.

I went behind the sow that was disturbing the boar and looked at her nice pink pussy. It was nice and fat and ready for breeding. I was behind the barn, so I couldn't be seen. I started to play with the sow's pussy, just feeling it up on the out side at first to see what she would do. She stood there enjoying my attentions, so I stuck my finger inside her. She was hot and juicy inside. I got a hard on real fast. I figured as hot as she was, she wouldn't mind if I was the one to breed her instead of the boar, so I dropped my pants to release my [censored]. I looked over at the boar to make sure he wasn't going to get mad at me for playing around with his girls. He was already taking advantage of the sow not bothering him by mounting the other sow. I saw his corkscrew [censored] going into the sow as he thrust it into her. By this time I REALLY needed to do something to relieve the pressure building up in my balls. I rubbed the head of my [censored] on my sows pussy and slowly started to put it in her. She was so juicy I slid into her easily. I started to slowly slide my [censored] in and out of her pussy, watching it as her lips held it to keep it in. I looked at the boar to see how he was doing, and he was laying up on the back of the sow with his [censored] buried deep in her. My [censored] isn't as long as his, but it's bigger around, so I thought I would please the sow good enough. I laid down on her back like the boar was doing to his sow, and started pounding away at her. The sow backed up a little trying to get me even farther inside of her. It felt so good I couldn't hold off. I thrust into her a couple of more times and then squirted my [censored] juice as far in her as I could. I was a little shakey for a minute after I'd cum so hard, so I laid on the sow until I could stand up.

About the time I got off her, the boar got done with his sow and came over to sniff at my sows pussy. He must have decided I did a good job with her because he walked away from her and went down to the creek for a drink of water. I looked at both sow's pussy's. They must have wanted what we gave them bad, because neither one spilled a drop of our juice.

[/ QUOTE ]