Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-24-2007, 12:38 AM

Default Re: What makes you annoying?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
According to BBV4L, this:

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, clicky pictures are usually an indicator of suck.

[/ QUOTE ]

Conspire just learned me how not to make clicky pictures.
Old 11-24-2007, 01:21 AM

I endlessly bash people who (ffs? why) insist on signing their name on the bottom of everything they post. Even when the gd post is 2 sentences long. What is wrong with you people?!

...I also whine a lot.
Old 11-24-2007, 01:30 AM

Chicks really hate my back hair. However I'm not sure if that would be considered annoying.
Old 11-24-2007, 01:53 AM

Where to start? I'm a cleptomaniac, alcoholic, I always think I'm right and try to act like I'm right even if I've just been proven horribly, horribly wrong, I think women are mostly for sex, occasionally for sleeping next to, and seldom, if ever, useful for talking to. I try to find ways to blame others for my own problems. I'm simultaneously very gullible, yet easily annoyed by gullible people. I'm occasionally a control freak, have slight OCD, am a snob in general, even though I'm relatively poor.

I love to rant, love to whine, etc. I enjoy a good soap box lecture (of my own doing), as a matter of fact, I would be more annoying, I bet, if people knew how constantly I went on soapbox rants in my head. Thank god I'm usually too tired or forgetful to say/type them all. Ah, I'm also pretty ball-less, when it comes down to it, so I probably wouldn't rant aloud in most cases.

I assume other people know what I'm thinking and are following the conversation in my head, even though, yet again, I get upset when others do the same thing.

I can be terribly selfish (if you hadn't already guessed that). I'll sometimes do little annoying things (for instance, pick at a girlfriend's fingernails) and forget that I'm doing it, and continue to do so until someone stops me (sometimes updwards of a half hour or more).

I flake out on friends constantly, I'm always at least 20 minutes late to everything, and I'm amazing when it comes to giving up on something. (this is why I can say 'cookie' in spanish, but not much else.. Also, I know how to ask where the bank is in French)

Oh yes, and at work, I hum/sing constantly and take my shoes off whenever I sit down for longer than 5 minutes. (Not saying my feet smell, I wash them regularly, but they might, and I could just be used to it, so it's hard to say.)

That's all I can think of that would make me annoying. Now, if this were a 'what makes you a bad person' thread, I'd need a few more pages.

But at least I don't point out grammatical mistakes.
Old 11-24-2007, 01:54 AM

And you're a sneaky sneaky mod. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 11-24-2007, 02:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
And you're a sneaky sneaky mod. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I.. wait, what?
Old 11-24-2007, 02:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]

...I also whine a lot.

[/ QUOTE ]

But come on, I have the best offense (see: most points scored) in my fantasy football league, but a losing record (5-6). That is complete and utter [censored]!

And in my fantasy hockey league (which is scored manually), some jabroni started three centers one week as his forwards and got away w/ it. And then the following week I lost by 3 points (27-24) b/c some luckbox's goalie put up 21 on me that week. WTF is that?!?!?
Old 11-24-2007, 02:29 AM

Sometimes my perfection annoys others, because it reminds them of their imperfection.
Old 11-24-2007, 02:32 AM

gobias,

fantasy hockey? sounds miserable.
Old 11-24-2007, 02:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]

2.) When people are in a conversation where they’re all in general agreement about a subject I don’t really care about, I often take the other side just for the sake of argument. Instead of allowing them to enjoy their personal conversation, I derail it so they are instead arguing with me. I do this for sport, and genuinely respect those who out-argue me. I’m guessing they don’t have the same respect for me, especially those find this habit intimidating (a few) or tiresome (most).

[/ QUOTE ]
This is what I do with a large portion of my life.