Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-01-2007, 04:32 PM

Default Re: drunk and disorderly but i didnt do it

they wanted me to blow in a tube, i said i said i will probably choose to blow but i want to ask questions first. i am not driving, why do i need to blow? he said if you blow a .30 then we know you need to go to a hospital ([censored]), i asked him what the cutoffs are, like what bac corresponds to what action. he says it helps them make a better decision as to whether i am drunk in public, and that it is his opinion that i am drunk in public. at this point the stereotypical pig of a cop says hes refused consent, arrest him.

so i got cuffed and carred and jailed for the night. my friend who had a split lip (he got punched for defending me) saw me get arrested and was like whoa ok im blowing. he did not get cited.

at the station i asked for a blood test, he said no, but i can take a breathalyzer, and that it wont make my situation worse. i ask if it can make it better, he says no. i blow anyway because at this point i just want to do the right thing and not get cited. maybe this was a mistake.

[ QUOTE ]
Did you blow into the sobriety test? You should have just refused. If you are not driving you have no obligation to do so. You should have simply refused. For that matter, you are not required to take a test if you are driving, but in most US states, refusing will get you an automatic divers license suspension, which still may be better than a DUI/DWI.

[/ QUOTE ]
well, i got arrested for not immediately blowing... this is also what i thought, i guess i was wrong. how did you hear this?

fwiw i was pretty drunk... i dropped my ID when handing it to the cop (he loved that). also all of them but one treated me like with complete disrespect, telling me i was gonna go to jail that night and pay a huge fine, this is all before i was even asked to blow.

sorry this is very unorganized, im not trying very hard