Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-15-2007, 01:55 PM

Default EcoCard

Ive been getting Fd in the A by the prima network trying to get my money out. They claim that our US banks told them that they would not cash the checks which is garbage my bank cashed a pokerstars check last week. They also said they would allow ACHs for a week, I put in a request for a transfer on the first day they were allowing, they took the money out of my account for 6 days, told me the transaction went through, then all of a sudden put the money back in my account and told me to suck it! And that I MIGHT BE able use Ecocard.
Has anyone used Eco to get money out lately, and has it worked? The Ecocard site gives me the impression that its not gonna let me transfer money to a US bank, they dont really ask for the right bank info when trying to set up your account its all foriegn. You have to go through some third party bank if you want to put money on Ecocard. Anyway Im trying to take out 30$ to test it out. Has anyone else had any experience with EcoCard???
It pisses me off that I can deposit money into a site with my bank card but I cant get money from the site put into my bank. I don't think I really have any grounds for legal action here but if Ecocard doesnt work would a letterhead from my attorney help them to cash me out?

F**k the whole Prima Network F**k Bush & this imperalistic curtain of deception that we call our gov't
Old 02-15-2007, 02:18 PM

Default Re: EcoCard

Yeah, they really suck right now. I just sent them this letter, I don't really expect it to do anything positive for my situation, but what else can I do.

Ok, let me get this streight. First I try to cash out by check, you cancel my transaction saying U.S. banks won't cash your checks. You then tell me to send you bank info so you can do a wire transfer. I do this. You cancel my transaction again saying you can't do those either. These messages were within days of each other. So you expect me to believe that within the day it took me to get my info and send it to you ACH transfers were disallowed? U.S. banks don't seem to be having any problems cashing checks from PokerStars and Full Tilt. Are you somehow different than these two sites? I highly doubt it. How about this, you send me a check and I will deal with cashing it. I already have one entity (the U.S. Govt.) tryinig to play Big Brother in my life I don't need another one telling me "You won't be able to cash your check, so we just won't send it, and oh by the way feel free to keep playing on our site so we can keep getting the precious rake from your money." I have been with your site for around two years and untill now I have had no complaints, but this is seriously [censored].
Old 02-15-2007, 02:21 PM

Have you tried Ecocard and did they write you back?
Old 02-15-2007, 02:23 PM

Also dont you get the feeling that theyre just delaying untill they freeze all US accounts?
Old 02-15-2007, 02:27 PM

I have not tried EcoCard, I haven't heard back, but i literally just sent the message and I got one of their "confirmation" messages sent to me, so it will only be a matter of time. I just saw a messge from Prima that somehow went to my junk mail box that was sent yesterday where they explain that they can no longer do these things.

The most troubling thing is the banks won't cash our checks, I think that is a load of BS, but I don't really have any way to prove it. I guess I could call my bank and ask them personally.
Old 02-15-2007, 05:17 PM

there is a list of like 8 ways to cash out of prima you guys cant find 1 that works, i cash to click2pay then into other poker sites like pokerstars
Old 02-15-2007, 06:53 PM

Actually theres only two options available to US players. And click2pay has taken away its withdrawl option to US players Ive been told. Also, pokerstars doesnt accept click2pay. Seems like youve never had to worry about things such as these...
Old 02-15-2007, 07:36 PM

So has anyone out there used Ecocard sucessfully? Anyone in the US rather
Old 02-15-2007, 08:00 PM

Tony search for Ecocard threads in the Internet forum, there are several. I have used it successfully. But since they only do wire transfers and the fees total more than $30, you're not going to want to do a $30 test run. My fees were $40 total on a $1K test run. Now I'm not doing less than $3K ish at a time. But it does work.
Old 02-15-2007, 08:37 PM

When did start your account? How recently have you had a successful cashout?