Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-31-2007, 06:25 PM

Default Re: My rebuttal to Mark Seif on RawVegas.TV

[ QUOTE ]
http://www.bluffmagazine.com/blog/bl...0&bcatid=4

10/28/2007 11:01:36 PM EST
My Mood: Chip Leader
RawVegas Interview
I wanted to clear up some issues regarding my recent interview on RawVegas.tv.

I was quite surprised when I saw the interview because it was presented to the viewers as if I came in to present AP's side of the story. I never knew that nor did I agree to that. Nor did AP. I came in representing myself and speaking only on my behalf. I'll clear this up with the folks at RawVegas.tv. I'm sure it was unintentional. Probably a minor thing to them. Afterall, not EVERYONE is forced live and breathe this thing non-stop 24/7.

Based on some of the posts I've read, I think there is a substantial amount of confusion regarding my statement about Stars and Full Tilt. This is either due to me failing to be clear and/or poor editing. I don't remember.

I stated that this type of thing could happen at Stars or Tilt, because it can. Let me be clear. I think, actually, I KNOW, that Stars and Tilt are run by very ethical, highly reputable people. I have tremendous respect for the management at both sites. I play on both sites.

Having said that, its virtually impossible to ensure, in a company that has hundreds if not thousands of previous and existing employees, consultants, programmers etc. and dozens and dozens of high level managers both past and present, that there will NEVER ever be a security breach. It's just impossible to ensure against it. The liklihood is very low and there are countless measures to prevent such a breach. But it's naive to say that it could never happen.

So, if there is a breach, does that make the whole company bad? Perhaps. I'm not sure of the answer at this point.

Could the Company rehabilitate itself though? What if it tossed out the offenders, made reparations, and tried to shore up security to the best of its abilities? I'm not suggesting anything here. I'm just asking myself these questions at the moment and wanted to clear up this misunderstanding.

-- Mark Seif

[/ QUOTE ]
Man, this guy really needs professional psychological help.