Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2007, 08:50 AM

Default Re: Ask Me How To Bang Strippers - Guide Inside

This is a hell of a discussion. Too bad the Nazi had it in for me.

Unfortunately, this was a mistake, where I thought I'd linked in via URL Hyperlink. Had Diddles just PMed me and asked "Did you write this" I would've been like "[censored]!" and edited it to add the source. Stealing other peoples work is not cool, but Dids seems to be the king of banning, and certainly seems to be in OOT alot.

This is the express work of RebelRebel. Any similarites to other works you may have seen are coincidental. No kittens were harmed in the writing of this post.
Old 09-10-2007, 08:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]

This is the express work of RebelRebel. Any similarites to other works you may have seen are coincidental. No kittens were harmed in the writing of this post.

[/ QUOTE ]

Guys I think we might have the disgruntled 2p2`er who got temp banned that is responsible for the dids spamming on drawball.
Old 09-10-2007, 08:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Guys I think we might have the disgruntled 2p2`er who got temp banned that is responsible for the dids spamming on drawball.

[/ QUOTE ]

No! I haven't heard of this.. Was she hurt?? Did her computer blow up?? Please do tell.. I'm ever so concerned for diddles welfare!

Old 09-10-2007, 10:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately, this was a mistake, where I thought I'd linked in via URL Hyperlink. Had Diddles just PMed me and asked "Did you write this" I would've been like "[censored]!" and edited it to add the source. Stealing other peoples work is not cool, but Dids seems to be the king of banning, and certainly seems to be in OOT alot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Basically never going to PM a poster to ask them to use common sense. Banning them for 2 days is a much better way to get their attention.

Plus then sometimes they come back all dick hurt and make themselves look like giant tards, which is fun.
Old 09-10-2007, 11:52 AM

In the manner in which you replied to the questions and such, it def gave off the indicator that you were attempting to assume credit for the work, as you seemed to be answering questions based upon the material of it.

Not to mention that you did an Ask Me thread based upon materials of which you were trying to link to, of which I dont think has ever been done before.
Old 09-10-2007, 02:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Basically never going to PM a poster to ask them to use common sense. Banning them for 2 days is a much better way to get their attention.

Plus then sometimes they come back all dick hurt and make themselves look like giant tards, which is fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

The grammar of this post is horrible. I'd suggest formal education.

Old 09-10-2007, 03:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

please give him another few days [censored] hell
Old 09-10-2007, 03:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

please give him another few days [censored] hell

[/ QUOTE ]

Good idea. Ban me again, Nazi! Ban free speech!

Old 09-10-2007, 03:26 PM

Are there any more stupid cliche's you'd like to add?
Old 09-10-2007, 03:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Are there any more stupid cliche's you'd like to add?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, I'm good. Just needed to vent. That was pretty [censored] though, seriously, and it was an honest mistake. Anyone who read that article would've seen the grammar indicated a writer from the UK, so, it obviously wasn't my work.

If I would've seen that oddjob kooks post prior to being banned, I would've edited the link in myself.

This is the express work of RebelRebel. Any similarities to other works you may have seen are coincidental. No kittens were harmed in the writing of this post.