Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: When is the 75 going in?
turn 13 56.52%
river 5 21.74%
It never/sometimes gets into the pot 5 21.74%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-20-2007, 12:30 PM

Default Re: \"riggedpoker.com - 100% rigging guaranteed\"

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think any mathematicians posted in this thread. The rest of us could all stand to learn more about statistics.

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW I have a BA in Mathematics and a BS in Statistics - but could always stand to learn more.

I sort of feel bad for Adanthar and Josem. This jaydub posted 490 hands of what is presumably some microlimit game as evidence. Whether or not he actually believes the crap spewing from his mouth is irrelevant. He's either 1) a troll or 2) beyond help. Neither of which is worth your time.

I know after my leveling attempt at the OP created a stir, my advice is worthless but unless you guys are enjoying this, I wouldn't give this guy any more of your time.

I struggle that all threads of this sort should be locked at any respectable strategy site unless there is something new to evaluate - like a PT screenshot etc, which can still be doctored anyway. Then again, this forum is nicked "the zoo" though.

Conversely, this type of "rigged" thinking is what makes poker profitable and fostering these thoughts is thereby +EV whether it be because its another excuse to not take responsibility for their results or simply because they're playing less than optimally because of the doubt lingering in the back of their mind.
Old 08-20-2007, 12:33 PM

How is this thread going?

(Or alternatively, how did OP find another doofus to pick up the Olympic torch of stupidity and run with it? And yes, I just insulted you. I guess that makes me an [censored]. Better an [censored] than an idiot, idiot.)
Old 08-20-2007, 02:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How is this thread going?

(Or alternatively, how did OP find another doofus to pick up the Olympic torch of stupidity and run with it? And yes, I just insulted you. I guess that makes me an [censored]. Better an [censored] than an idiot, idiot.)

[/ QUOTE ]

Big shocker, nice to see another small e-penis in the works.

What's funny is, ur the same guys on the table that berate the fish aren't you?

heheheh

If my points were really that insane and crazy, you'd do yourselves a lot better and just humor me, but no, that's obviously not the case....I got under your skin and you cannot handle it.

Have a good day.
Old 08-20-2007, 02:22 PM

heh, another lawyer, that explains everything. Sethy, don't you have any junkies to defend today, the states calling and ur late.
Old 08-20-2007, 02:29 PM

Location: always C/Ring with 3 outs and usually getting there

[ QUOTE ]
heh, another lawyer, that explains everything. Sethy, don't you have any junkies to defend today, the states calling and ur late.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow dude, you're really doing a poor job of fixing that life leak of slinging mud at people.

Seriously though, this thread is the millionth example I've seen of the ZOMG RIGGED crowd getting dominated in the logic department in one of these arguments. Once again, there has been no proof provided by the rigged crowd to substantiate their arguments.

They continue to believe their "gut feeling" trumps actual hard data. The very fact that they believe this is enough proof for me to conclude that they lack the intelligence to be winners at poker, and everything makes sense in the world
Old 08-20-2007, 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think any mathematicians posted in this thread. The rest of us could all stand to learn more about statistics.

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW I have a BA in Mathematics and a BS in Statistics - but could always stand to learn more.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool.

[ QUOTE ]
I sort of feel bad for Adanthar and Josem. This jaydub posted 490 hands of what is presumably some microlimit game as evidence.

[/ QUOTE ]

He has more posts than hands. Likely a joke.

[ QUOTE ]

Whether or not he actually believes the crap spewing from his mouth is irrelevant. He's either 1) a troll or 2) beyond help. Neither of which is worth your time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree. I set up a poll earlier in this thread. 11/26 people seem to believe that there is a significant chance that a major site is rigged. Whether some or all of the 11 are trolls or hopeless isn't important. Though we could do without the name-calling, the topic should remain open for discussion. Suppressing it would be a mistake.

At any rate, these threads do have some entertainment value. Even the posters who call the OP and others like him names and claim they want to see him banned seem to be all over these threads. They must get something out of them.

[ QUOTE ]
I struggle that all threads of this sort should be locked at any respectable strategy site unless there is something new to evaluate - like a PT screenshot etc, which can still be doctored anyway. Then again, this forum is nicked "the zoo" though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone suggested having just one current "rigged" thread. That seems like a good compromise. If and when any evidence is available, I'd like to see it. Anyone who starts a new poker-is-rigged thread should agree to provide any data required to examine his claim and be prepared to see the discussion through. I think OnLinePro is quite cowardly (or lazy) in this regard.
Old 08-20-2007, 03:09 PM

Ok, I think this argument has run its course. Please to be locking the thread.
Old 08-20-2007, 03:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you play poker as well as you engage it 'witty banter,' I understand why you think it's rigged. Try harder, please.

And you owe me $15 for the time it took to compose this post.
Old 08-20-2007, 03:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, I think this argument has run its course. Please to be locking the thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are right that the argument has run it's course, but I suggest leaving this thread open as some kind of cat nip/flypaper for the Tin-Foil Hatters amongst us...
Old 08-20-2007, 03:19 PM

the argument pretty much had run its course several years ago. It's still fun though.