Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2007, 10:13 PM

Default Re: Person to person transfers

[ QUOTE ]
I have $344.50 on FT that I would like to trade for Stars.

[/ QUOTE ]

Still need this. PM if interested.
Old 06-05-2007, 07:24 AM

Hi, I am new to this site... but I am looking to do a small transfer. I will give $40 paypal for $25 epassporte and $10 on FTP. please pm me, or you can IM me on aim dmaallas, and msn email dmaallas@aol.com Thanks Dave
Old 06-05-2007, 12:11 PM

If anyone wants $ on FTP, PM me.
Old 06-05-2007, 03:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
WATCH OUT FOR "englandpl20"!!! I just sent him 500$ on FTP for PokerStars and he left as soon as I sent the cash and I got no news till then. (2hours ago)

His FTP alias is : p0kerpl4yer2007
His msn email address is : jayharish@hotmail.co.uk

BEWARE OF THAT DOUCHEBAG!!! [censored] I hate those kind of people!

Im about to contact FTP, do you think they'll do anything about that? I dont even hope to get my cash back, I only want for them to close his account...

[/ QUOTE ]

UNBELIVABLE!! 2 days later, I just received that email from FTP:

We received an email from p0kerpl4yer2007 requesting that we send the funds back if there were any questions regarding the transfer you emailed us about previously.

As you stated you did not receive any funds and were concerned, we have transferred the $500.00 back to your account.

But still, I obviously wouldnt recommend trading with him..
Old 06-05-2007, 04:06 PM

RiverRider >> I don't understand what happened -- ur saying that the "douchebag" voluntarily emailed FTP and told them to transfer the $ back to you if you wanted it? doesn't seem too douche-y...
Old 06-05-2007, 04:16 PM

Hey, need a favour. I have a neteller account but it wont accept my credit card so i was wondring if someone could transfer me about $27 as i need too deposist too one of my bookie accounts before i can withdrew.

If someone has a paypal account aswell i can send the money to that, and then they can send transfer me the money via neteller.

dont bother contacting me unless you have alot of posts, cos i'll just tell you too [censored] off.
Old 06-05-2007, 04:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
RiverRider >> I don't understand what happened -- ur saying that the "douchebag" voluntarily emailed FTP and told them to transfer the $ back to you if you wanted it? doesn't seem too douche-y...

[/ QUOTE ]

That email is the nice way of saying they warned him to send back the $500, he did not but was dumb enough to leave it in there and support took it back.
Old 06-05-2007, 04:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, so here's the complete story then:

Two days ago, englandpl20 pm me to answer my request to trade $4000 from FTP to PS. So I talked with him for about 30min on msn messenger and we agreed to firstly trade $500 on FTP for $500 on PS. But as soon as I transfered him $500 on FTP, he started saying that he couldnt read what I was writing. But he could still obviously read it since for example when I wrote "i'll reboot" he answered me "no need to reboot, only restard msn"... (I still have all that transcript if you want it). I pm him 2 times on 2+2 and he never answered me back. I then wrote a warning in this thread and Mike Haven told me that englandpl20 was already on the alleged scammers list since a couple of days. I then contacted FTP to see if they could do anything about it and they replied today with that last email.

Hope that clarifies everything...
Old 06-05-2007, 04:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Two days ago, englandpl20 pm me to answer my request to trade $4000 from FTP to PS. So I talked with him for about 30min on msn messenger and we agreed to firstly trade $500 on FTP for $500 on PS. But as soon as I transfered him $500 on FTP, he started saying that he couldnt read what I was writing. But he could still obviously read it since for example when I wrote "i'll reboot" he answered me "no need to reboot, only restard msn"... (I still have all that transcript if you want it). I pm him 2 times on 2+2 and he never answered me back. I then wrote a warning in this thread and Mike Haven told me that englandpl20 was already on the alleged scammers list since a couple of days. I then contacted FTP to see if they could do anything about it and they replied today with that last email.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well this is indeed incredibly disturbing, since it implies that anyone can simply ask a poker site to reverse a cashout...e.g. what proof did FTP have that it was a scammer before reversing it???

p.s. if u still need transfer help, PM me
Old 06-05-2007, 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well this is indeed incredibly disturbing, since it implies that anyone can simply ask a poker site to reverse a cashout...e.g. what proof did FTP have that it was a scammer before reversing it???

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess the key part in the FTP email is :

We received an email from p0kerpl4yer2007 requesting that we send the funds back if there were any questions regarding the transfer you emailed us about previously.

I don't really understand why he did this, I guess he was scared that I would put a lot a pressure to get his FTP account close...

BTW, I also attached the relevant msn conversation to the email I sent to FTP security. But I dont know if that helped...
Closed Thread