Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Was this post useful?
Yes 4 21.05%
No 15 78.95%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-04-2007, 08:46 PM

Default Re: cavemen/carpoolers - season premiere(s)

[ QUOTE ]
Wed is the worst night for tv imo. What the heck is even on wed? Im just stating my opinion too fwiw. Im not trying to be a dick or anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

fair enough. what i watch on wednesdays: kid nation and pushing daises (last night was the series premiere and it seems promising), criminal minds, south park (although that sorta doesnt count), and i'm watching life on nbc but it isnt great but im giving it a shot. i'll throw in ssome stuff online like csi:ny while im playing poker but i'll happily miss it. and lost although i dont watch it would count as good tv for most people. allegedly bionic woman is getting great press but i dont watch it.

like i said i dont think its a great night of tv but i see it as better than tuesdays. to be honest, i wish i watched the unit cuz i've heard good things but i kinda liked having no tv to deal with for a day...
Old 10-04-2007, 10:38 PM

I'm surprised nobody mentioned one of the cavemen's "job". He was playing texas hold'em online then told his brother to keep it down while "he was trying to work". I'm not sure which site he was on, anybody catch that? He was also leaching off his brother for drinks, so not only is he a gambler but a degenerate gambler.

I think cavemen has a better shot of success than carpoolers but I don't think either will survive another season.
Old 10-05-2007, 02:20 AM

Can someone please explain to me why any of you even watched Cavemen? I don't get it
Old 10-05-2007, 02:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Can someone please explain to me why any of you even watched Cavemen? I don't get it

[/ QUOTE ]

i have more free time in a day than most people have in a week...
Old 10-05-2007, 10:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm surprised nobody mentioned one of the cavemen's "job". He was playing texas hold'em online then told his brother to keep it down while "he was trying to work". I'm not sure which site he was on, anybody catch that? He was also leaching off his brother for drinks, so not only is he a gambler but a degenerate gambler.

I think cavemen has a better shot of success than carpoolers but I don't think either will survive another season.

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw solitare. His job is writing his dissertation.
Old 10-17-2007, 10:49 AM

Bump-

The latest ep of Caveman was very solid. Most of the humor still has nothing to do with being Cavemen, but the writing is great.

Carpoolers just gets watched by default. Mostly horrible, a few good bits with the son and the black dude.
Old 10-17-2007, 01:40 PM

i watch over20 different shows each week ranging from sitcoms to dramas (both cop shows and the likes of FNL/Heroes) and cavemen is the worst by far.

dids, u really like the writing? care to share a great moment/line from the past episode? i force myself to multitask while it plays on my computer. im waiting for it to find itself but its not happening.

carpoolers i agree is meh...but for the 22 minutes it takes to watch, i'll keep tuning in.
Old 10-17-2007, 01:43 PM

refuse to talk about TV with people who watch while they're playing.

FOCUS ON WHAT IS IMPORTANT GOSH.
Old 10-17-2007, 03:02 PM

I watched Cavemen for the first time last night. I watch tons of crappy TV and enjoy some bad shows for being bad, but that is probably in the top 5 of worst shows I have ever seen. The concept is retarded and the execution was horrendous and unfunny.

Then I watched Carpoolers, thinking it would be something different. After like 10 minutes it appeared to be using the same writers as Cavemen, except there were no Cavemen, so I stopped watching. Wow, that's an hour of suck.
Old 10-17-2007, 03:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
refuse to talk about TV with people who watch while they're playing.

FOCUS ON WHAT IS IMPORTANT GOSH.

[/ QUOTE ]

i respect that. but when i say multitask i dont mean poker. if i multitask while pokering i bleed money like no other. but the shows i watch online are on my B list so i will adjust my fantasy teams/read these boards/etc while watching the likes of cavemen. maybe thats why im missing the humor i dunno.