Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-20-2007, 07:18 AM

Default Game Time- error

I got error message: (translation) "Error in authenticate of database" when I try to select PT database in GT.

A few days before it, PT+GT worked terribly slow and during sesion GT liked to shoot down without any warning.
I have it SQL converted.
Reinstaling GT and converting my old database from Access to SQL didnt work

Did somebody have similar trouble and can help me?
Old 09-20-2007, 12:17 PM

Default Re: Game Time- error

I can't help you with Gametime, but depending on what site you play at you may want to check out RealTime HUD. It's a new HUD that's also free and works great. Works on Full Tilt, Party and Stars.

See this thread:
2+2 thread

Here's the website:
Realtime HUD homepage
Old 09-21-2007, 04:34 AM

Unfortunately I play Everest Poker, and as I know GT is the only program for displaying stats there...
Old 09-21-2007, 06:34 AM

Auto,

I play on Everest also and am using the GT+ Python script for seat rearrangment. As that script requires a seperate "processed" folder I am running those hands into an Access DB to run the GT plus. When I finish a session I use the "Auto import hands" from a folder feature in PT and import the unconverted hands into my Postgres database. This system seems to be working the best for me.
Old 09-23-2007, 10:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Auto,

I play on Everest also and am using the GT+ Python script for seat rearrangment. As that script requires a seperate "processed" folder I am running those hands into an Access DB to run the GT plus. When I finish a session I use the "Auto import hands" from a folder feature in PT and import the unconverted hands into my Postgres database. This system seems to be working the best for me.

[/ QUOTE ]
Why are you doing this?

I wrote that Python script and there's no reason not to import the processed hand history's.
Old 09-24-2007, 01:40 AM

As far as the Postgres thing goes, it never seems to work for me with Game Time plus, but I play 6 max on more than one site so I like Postgres all round(I use PAHUD normally)- the other thing, well my import moves the processed hands to a folder when I close the auto import window, but the non processed ones are still there, if I remember before I close the window then I could import the processed ones, but often they have already been moved to my junk hand file.
Old 09-24-2007, 08:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
As far as the Postgres thing goes, it never seems to work for me with Game Time plus, but I play 6 max on more than one site so I like Postgres all round(I use PAHUD normally)

[/ QUOTE ]
Make sure you have version 1.4.7, you can download it from their forum.

[ QUOTE ]
the other thing, well my import moves the processed hands to a folder when I close the auto import window, but the non processed ones are still there, if I remember before I close the window then I could import the processed ones, but often they have already been moved to my junk hand file.

[/ QUOTE ]
I solve this by letting Everest remove the HH's on exit. The processed ones will be in your "junk hand file" and there's no need to keep the original.
Old 09-26-2007, 08:12 PM

Ok, thanks for the tip, if I can get Game Time+ to work then moving the HH's around that way sounds a lot easier- so it's back to GT+ I guess, just kept getting errors when I tried to use it with Postgres and Everest but I'll give it another go if others have it working.
Old 09-29-2007, 07:55 AM

I was having the same problem after updating to Postgres.

I mailed support and they sent me this like and it worked fine after i installing this version..

www.pokertracker.com/grant/GameTimePlus.exe