Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2006, 02:37 PM

Default Re: How many posts do I have to have before people respond to my posts?

[ QUOTE ]
I know U! We played HU in a Stars 22/180 last year & I couldn't figure out WHY you had so many buddies chatting with you during the 30+ minute HU battle.

Nearly fell out of my chair when I later read your bio on pocket 5.

Anyway, welcome to the forum and I'm sure in no time you will be generating lots of good discussion with your posts.

BTW, for a donk like me, that was without question the best HU experience I've ever had. Next time, I'll let you win [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeh, I have played with him a lot in tournaments and he is #8 on the p5 list.

Seems like he is making troll posts here. I don't see a single original post, so how could people not respond if he doesn't post.
Old 10-23-2006, 02:50 PM

Default Re: How many posts do I have to have before people respond to my posts?

I dunno if there's a minimum, but "Carpal\ Tunnel' posters usually get responses... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Just kidding, welcome to the forum (again?).

When I have time - I open just about every single thread in sight, when I don't - I look for posts by either well-established MTTers or at least by those who have previously responded to my posts or my replies and whose ideas I found interesting in any way. I expect at least half the posters on here to follow pretty much the same "thread selection" protocol. So my best advice would be to just go ahead and reply a bunch of threads, show your thinking process, get involved in discussion - and your posts will see a lot more attention, even if you title them "ATo in BB 100r" despite Ansky's good advice... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]