Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games

Old 11-27-2007, 02:19 PM

Default Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

so i was planning on coming in and voting books again today but his roleclaim means we have to wait? or should we just lynch him anywyas for the fun of it?

My 2nd pick for lynch would be VR.

I will say that Books role sounds too cool and would be something i would fake as as a wolf. On a sidenote, this is a game i actually wouldnt have minded being a wolf, so its unfortunate i have a nothing role.

also keep in mind that its probably very important for the president/vice president to remain alive for the wolf team. because of that, its incredibly plausable that other wolves go level 1 in order to save them whenever possible

i.e. the 50 brazilian votes on durron at the end of the day

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="blue"> *Ring*

"Who is this and how did you get this number?"

"........."

"I told you not to call me here, it's dangerous and it's not time yet. We're all still in danger. Wait for my signal"</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

bad news: an ally to the president has contacted him. The ally needs to call the president at a certain time ldo. This will probably be very bad for the revolution.

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="green">Meanwhile, the leaders of the revolution plotted their next move

"Jon, I thought I had it down but I don't know where they are - the best I've got is a hunch at this point."

"You know we don't have much time here, if we don't get them before they reach somewhere secure we're done for"

"Ok, I'll give the order"</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

village will lose a lot of power if the game gets past...oh, I'm just going to give an arbitrary(?) number, do I have extra(?) information(???) who knows? N5?

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="green">As the revolution forces gathered in a small warehouse planning their next move, a bomb went off outside. Rushing out they saw the body of Chuckleslovakian, who had been torn apart by the blast. Quickly putting him from their minds, the soldiers went ahead to carry out their orders.

They came on the small house silently and planted a bomb of their own. The Vice President was set to arrive within minutes. When his car pulled up he sent Antidan444 inside ahead of him to make sure the house was secure. He was sitting in his car when the bomb went off</font>

<font color="blue">The soldiers were used to following orders, and these came from the very top. They broke down the door and saw CinCity sitting naked in front of her computer, she turned around and gasped before being shot 11 times. The commander sighed. Always a nasty business, killing women, especially attractive ones who weren't wearing any clothes.</font>

Chuckleslovakian was killed - he was a Revolution Soldier with no special powers

Antidan444 was killed - he was a disloyal NSA agent assigned to Vice President Christopher Wilson. Each night he got to peek one other player to determine whether or not they were the Vice President

CinCity was killed - she was the Revolution Computer Expert. Each night she got a full role peek of a player of her choice.

IT IS DAY

[/ QUOTE ]

Mr. President gets a kill every night
"Evils/Corrupt Politicians" get a kill every night -- they probably have no contact with Mr. President, until that phone call quoted above. I don't think they can actually communicate with the President though, so they could kill each other.
Rebellion gets a kill every night. This ability may or may not disappear in the future if the politicos get to a safe place.

anyways, that is all

keep looking at those write-ups intently people
Old 11-27-2007, 02:20 PM

So we can,
a)lynch books. if he's telling the truth, lynch Nich tomorrow
b)lynch books. if he's lying, don't lynch Nich tomorrow
c)lynch Nich. if he's VP, don't lynch books tomorrow
d)lynch Nich. if he's not VP lynch books tomorrow
e)lynch somebody no Nich or books

Is there anything that makes (a) superior or inferior to (d), same question for (b) and (c).

The only thing I can think of is that books wouldn't make this up as a villager, but he could be telling the truth as a wolf to clear either him or Nich. The later being pretty risky this early with so many unknown roles however with CinCity and antidan gone this would be far less risky.

IMO, I'd like to error towards not lynching books and go after somebody that not books/nich.
Old 11-27-2007, 02:21 PM

[censored] waiting, he said pick 1 of him/nich. vote him

i'd love to know why he thinks we can't do a different lynch though
Old 11-27-2007, 02:25 PM

Because it's stupid to lynch someone else when one of them will give us more information?
Old 11-27-2007, 02:25 PM

im with DMK here, so please dammit DMK be pro village ONE TIME

books
Old 11-27-2007, 02:26 PM

also agree jgunnip is village
Old 11-27-2007, 02:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So we can,
a)lynch books. if he's telling the truth, lynch Nich tomorrow
b)lynch books. if he's lying, don't lynch Nich tomorrow
c)lynch Nich. if he's VP, don't lynch books tomorrow
d)lynch Nich. if he's not VP lynch books tomorrow
e)lynch somebody no Nich or books

Is there anything that makes (a) superior or inferior to (d), same question for (b) and (c).

The only thing I can think of is that books wouldn't make this up as a villager, but he could be telling the truth as a wolf to clear either him or Nich. The later being pretty risky this early with so many unknown roles however with CinCity and antidan gone this would be far less risky.

IMO, I'd like to error towards not lynching books and go after somebody that not books/nich.

[/ QUOTE ]

until nich claims to be a power villager, as books is doing, i don't see how a/b can be &gt; than c/d because a risks nailing another power villager.
Old 11-27-2007, 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Because it's stupid to lynch someone else when one of them will give us more information?

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, are you a wolf too?