Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-21-2007, 04:30 AM

Default Vaccination tyranny continued.

Ok kids, try not to degenerate into insults so that my thread doesn't get locked. Sheesh.

Many of you tried to point out that vaccinations were *important* dammit! And how can I be opposed to vaccinations?

Of course I'm not opposed to vaccinations. I don't vaccinate for stupid crap like the flue and chicken pox but I vaccinated my kids for everything serious

Now, many of you missed the point of my critique of the totally unfit Judge Nichols.

First and foremost, your government should not have the power to force any medical treatments upon you. The danger inherent in that power is borderline self-evident. (hint: have any accepted medical treatments ever turned out to be detrimental? Or deemed immoral by later generations?) The slippery slope involved in that power is also self-evident.

It's bad enough that they can throw you in jail for seeking certain medical treatments they have banned, but letting them impose the ones they like on you.. (hint: think of lobbyists and what they do for a living).

Anyway, to put not to fine a point on it, you are a complete fool if you think this is a power the govt should have. I'm sorry, there's no other way to put it.

I had expected vehement defense of the public schools requiring vaccinations and even perhaps misguided defense of the entire system that makes a criminal out of a poor parent who can't aford private school, but I hadn't expected such a vehement support of pure tyranny.

Back to the situation at hand.

Assuming you are opposed to giving your child a chicken pox vaccination (and I myself am one of those parents), and you live in Maryland, this is your situation:

1. Government mandates that my child attend the local public school.
2. School mandates that my child get a chicken pox vaccine, or be expelled.
3. I'm too poor to move out of state or to pay private school tuition.
4. School expels my child.
5. Government jails me on truancy charges.

That my friends is a systematic, subtle, yet undeniable tyranny over the poor.

natedogg

PS: Iron for the love of god learn how to do your job. If someone is ruining a thread by acting like an ass you should give them a temporary ban and let the rest of us grownups continue to discuss the issue. I'm assuming the previous thread was not locked due to the topic or the OP content. If so, then my mind if truly boggled.
Old 11-21-2007, 04:54 AM

Default Re: Vaccination tyranny continued.

[ QUOTE ]
Assuming you are opposed to giving your child a chicken pox vaccination (and I myself am one of those parents), and you live in Maryland, this is your situation:

[/ QUOTE ]

it's all fraud/color of law stuff. all the parents need to do is get a waiver for religious/personal/health reasons. but the school/state won't tell them that becuase of the adversarial relationship. basically the parents are too ignorant to work the system, so the system is grinding them down.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SqUgno6iN4

also interesting to note that the DA who is doing this has publicly admitted that he does not vaccinate his own children. on the alex jones show.

very important point to remember for everyone when dealing with government! they are not on your side, it is an adversarial system, they can/will lie to you with impunity, and so it is vitally important to actively *fight* them, and adopt the proper mindset, because they are actively fighting you, and their number one weapon is fraud.

ok just listened to the youtube link, as it says in the notes to the youtube video, the DA has changed his story about vaccinating his own children, from no he didn't on alex jones show, to yes he did on the courtsteps interview. But he's a man so probably he lets his wife handle that, but the most important thing he said was that legally, he just wanted the parents to come down and *make a choice*, between vaccination and waiver, to fulfill the legal requirement to attend school. interesting.

People if you are not aware of your rights/legal standing you will get steamrolled every time. also he is a lawyer, he knows the law, but I guarantee you the school bureaucrat minions flat out lie to the people and tell them they *must* vaccinate their children, and they threaten, coerce, yell, and other minor violences to bully them into submission.
Old 11-21-2007, 06:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

it's all fraud/color of law stuff. all the parents need to do is get a waiver for religious/personal/health reasons. but the school/state won't tell them that becuase of the adversarial relationship. basically the parents are too ignorant to work the system, so the system is grinding them down.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SqUgno6iN4

[/ QUOTE ]

What if you want to be honest and make decisions for your child?

This argument reminds of military drafts. If I wanted to get out of a draft I could author the most beautifully written philosophical argument against fighting ever written and hope that the draft board accepted it. If my grandfather was a Quaker I'd probably have a much better chance.
Old 11-21-2007, 07:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]

This argument reminds of military drafts. If I wanted to get out of a draft I could author the most beautifully written philosophical argument against fighting ever written and hope that the draft board accepted it. If my grandfather was a Quaker I'd probably have a much better chance.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't quite get what you mean. the law requires that either you vaccinate your child or you fill out a waiver saying you are not vaccinating him/her. that's it. there's no subjective test as there is for conscientious objector status.

the fraud comes in when the so called authorites trick you into believing the false dichotomy of either vaccinate or break the law.
Old 11-21-2007, 07:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't quite get what you mean. the law requires that either you vaccinate your child or you fill out a waiver saying you are not vaccinating him/her. that's it. there's no subjective test as there is for conscientious objector status.

the fraud comes in when the so called authorites trick you into believing the false dichotomy of either vaccinate or break the law.

[/ QUOTE ]

hmmm I thought you had to provide a reason. While I don't agree with the forcing of filing a waiver, it seems odd that a large group of parents were protesting. Are you sure there isn't some level of requirement for a reason no not vaccinate?
Old 11-21-2007, 07:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Or... they could just vaccinate their child...
Old 11-21-2007, 07:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
hmmm I thought you had to provide a reason. While I don't agree with the forcing of filing a waiver, it seems odd that a large group of parents were protesting. Are you sure there isn't some level of requirement for a reason no not vaccinate?

[/ QUOTE ]

in certain places there is a very low standard, but I think that in maryland there is really no reason required, religious has gone the way of "philosphical", like if you have a "philosophical" problem with it. also of course medical reasons, for which there is a clear minority dissenting medical opinion that vaccines can cause injury. minority may be a understating it, all the vaccines have inserts that describe possible side effects, including death. bottom line your waiver will never be denied, but in some places you may need to jump through a few more hoops. in some places you have to go to court actually to get a judge to rubber stamp the waiver.

But the fact that the parents are protesting is a clear sign of their ignorance and the fact that they are getting worked by the system.
I mean, the DA says right onthe youtube video that he took the step of bringing the parents to court so that they could make a choice between vaccinate and waiver, one of which is required under the law in order for the children to attend ;public school.
Old 11-21-2007, 07:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Or... they could just vaccinate their child...

[/ QUOTE ]

or just homeschool of course, but for poor ignorant people that is probably not an option.
Old 11-21-2007, 07:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]

or just homeschool of course, but for poor ignorant people that is probably not an option.

[/ QUOTE ]

I always feel bad for those poor ignorant people. Not because they're poor and ignorant, but because this seemingly arbitrarily chosen part of the populace always get used in sweeping statements.
Old 11-21-2007, 07:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I always feel bad for those poor ignorant people. Not because they're poor and ignorant, but because this seemingly arbitrarily chosen part of the populace always get used in sweeping statements.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just meant
a) they can't afford a couple hundred bucks a year for homeschool course
b) they can't stay home all day and supervise their kids

c) where ignorant comes in is that even if they can manage a) and b), they don't know they can do this and/or don't want to and don't know what to teach their children anyway.