Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-19-2007, 01:25 PM

Default Re: *Dexter* 11/18

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe Dexter thinks he's caught, but they don't know the samples are from his apartment and they're just going to ask for his opinion on the blood.

[/ QUOTE ]

this sounds about right

[/ QUOTE ]

They sent agents to his house at night for an opinion?

I thought he was in cuffs? Maybe I am wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think he was in cuffs. And when it shows him looking at the blood slides, he's wearing latex gloves, so it looks like he's analyzing them or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

I missed the latex gloves the first time around. That definitely changes things. I doubt they would let the prime suspect look over his own blood samples, even if he is a forensics expert.

But the part of the FBI agents coming to get him looks pretty damning. Theyve got him crammed in the backseat between them and when he walks into the station his hands are together like he might be in cuffs. Also, the one guy says "We got him" all seriously on the radio. I suppose it is possible that once the slides come in Lundy wanted an expert down at the station immediately to analyze them.

Actually, the more I think about it, the more I think that is probably what is happening. The previews always try to screw with you.
Old 11-19-2007, 02:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe Dexter thinks he's caught, but they don't know the samples are from his apartment and they're just going to ask for his opinion on the blood.

[/ QUOTE ]

this sounds about right

[/ QUOTE ]

They sent agents to his house at night for an opinion?

I thought he was in cuffs? Maybe I am wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think he was in cuffs. And when it shows him looking at the blood slides, he's wearing latex gloves, so it looks like he's analyzing them or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

But the part of the FBI agents coming to get him looks pretty damning. Theyve got him crammed in the backseat between them and when he walks into the station his hands are together like he might be in cuffs. Also, the one guy says "We got him" all seriously on the radio. I suppose it is possible that once the slides come in Lundy wanted an expert down at the station immediately to analyze them.

Actually, the more I think about it, the more I think that is probably what is happening. The previews always try to screw with you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, the previews are almost always reverse tells. The vast majority are full of crap.
Old 11-19-2007, 04:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Yes, the previews are almost always reverse tells. The vast majority are full of crap.

[/ QUOTE ] Yea. He most definitely wasnt in cuffs. Also the captain saying we need answers and the latex gloves= dexter not caught. They just need a blood expert. Although looks like a lot might go down next week.
Old 11-19-2007, 04:45 PM

All,

Outstanding episode.
Old 11-19-2007, 05:13 PM

Dexters prints are most definitely on the box right? Well theyre not going to be but they should, correct? he always handles it without gloves and theyve never showed him removing prints. Hes shoved it in the ac unit real quick then opened the door for deb.
Old 11-19-2007, 05:56 PM

What about the guy Dexter killed? I haven't rewatched the episode to confirm but the body and everything is still at that house right? Seems like something that could bite him in the ass.
Old 11-19-2007, 06:04 PM

He told him not to go anywhere so I imagine that he went back and took care of it.
Old 11-20-2007, 10:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Yea. He most definitely wasnt in cuffs. Also the captain saying we need answers and the latex gloves= dexter not caught. They just need a blood expert. Although looks like a lot might go down next week.

[/ QUOTE ]

My prediction is Doakes gets caught with the blood samples while trying to take them to that guy for testing and Dexter is called in to analyze them.
Old 11-20-2007, 10:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My prediction is Doakes gets caught with the blood samples while trying to take them to that guy for testing and Dexter is called in to analyze them.

[/ QUOTE ] sounds about right.
Old 11-21-2007, 12:07 AM

Doakes isn't taking those blood samples to the police. How will he explain he got them? He's already the paranoid guy who hates the normal, geeky Dexter. Now he's going to bring in blood samples of all the victims, and claim that he acquired them in an illegal break-in at Dexter's apartment?

He'll likely use them to try and gain some sort of leverage on Dexter, but Dexter will turn it around to frame him as the BHB.