Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Entertainment Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-20-2007, 04:33 PM

Default ***SPOILERS, pre-final 24***

With GrannyMae's permission, I wanted to start a SPOIlERS thread so anyone with rumors could post them here yet those who do not wish know can simply stay away from it.

There is plenty of information out there if you are willing to take the time to search for it. For example, there are a group of people at "Idolforums" that have actually been researching the contestants since August. That thread can be found below:

Idolforums AI6 research thread

Through the information gathered in that thread, they have also compiled a list of those who have been confirmed to make the top 40 this year.

AI6 confirmed Top 40

The two threads above are both constantly being updated. While some of this information may not be true, you can research yourself to see how they came up with their conclusions. Personally I think most of it is pretty accurate.

Anyway, there was some talk in another thread speculating about how good the Indian brother and sister are. According to the information gathered above, the brother makes it to the top 40 and sister does not.

For the courtesy of the others in this forum, please post any information containing SPOILERS for the pre-final top 24 in this thread so that they too can enjoy AI in their own way if they do not wish to "know" in advance.
Old 01-20-2007, 04:41 PM

Default Re: ***SPOILERS, pre-final 24***

The eliminated contestants is interesting, it looks like everyone we've seen from MN except for the over the Rainbow girl is out. (Denise Jackson (crackbaby), Jarrod Fowler (Navy guy), Matt Soto (California Dreamin), Michelle Steingas (blonde girl), Perla Meneses (Shakira girl, this one disappoints me), Rachel Jenkins (Army girl))
Old 01-20-2007, 05:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The eliminated contestants is interesting, it looks like everyone we've seen from MN except for the over the Rainbow girl is out. (Denise Jackson (crackbaby), Jarrod Fowler (Navy guy), Matt Soto (California Dreamin), Michelle Steingas (blonde girl), Perla Meneses (Shakira girl, this one disappoints me), Rachel Jenkins (Army girl))

[/ QUOTE ]

I've not had a chance to read the thread that's linked yet, but NoChance tells me the indian boy is in, but sis is out.
Old 01-20-2007, 05:17 PM

Yeah the thread confirms that. I didn't include it in my post since NoChance had mentioned it in his.
Old 01-20-2007, 10:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I didn't include it in my post since NoChance had mentioned it in his

[/ QUOTE ]

DOH!

Old 01-24-2007, 09:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The eliminated contestants is interesting, it looks like everyone we've seen from MN except for the over the Rainbow girl is out. (

[/ QUOTE ]

Sarah Krueger - at her audition I figured she is almost a lock for the final 24 and highly likely to make the finals as well.
Old 01-25-2007, 12:04 AM

How good is this info? I heard a guy who grew up down the street from me made it to hollywood top 40, his name was Jared Cotter, there is a jared they list as eliminated in hollywood, but they only list his first name, I wonder if thats him, are there any other spoiler links?
Old 01-27-2007, 09:04 AM

It looks like spoilers for the top 24 are coming in now.

Top 24
Old 01-27-2007, 11:14 AM

a little movement on that since i last looked...

SPOILER ALERT (go down further)

east indian brother gone... nfl cornerback and hotter, nicer NYC best friend thru to top 24. fidel castro thru too (that's a shocker) ..... and tons and tons of favorites seem to still be in purgatory, not thru to top 24 and not sent home.
Old 02-03-2007, 04:00 AM

It looks like they now have the Top 24 identified in the thread I posted above.

Interesting to also note that there were twice as many girls that made it to Hollywood than guys. I think it was 177 girls and 80 guys or something like that.

Anyway, of the 12 guys that make it, we have seen 9 of them already. Of the 12 girls that make it, we have seen 4 of them.

I went back and watched each show tonight. Of the 13 we have seen, I personally have pretty much crossed off 9 of them already. Some are too nervous (lacked confidence) to make it all the way. Others have made it after failing in previous years. Some just dont fit a large demographic. Things could change as we have only seen one audition but I am getting an earlier start this year with getting to know them.