Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid-High Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-03-2007, 01:38 AM

Default Re: 10k post - I miss wpx (warning - big pictures)

[ QUOTE ]
always thought you ran amazing there.. i also thought you played very well especially when you first started playing at wpx

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed on both counts. I know I ran good at 1/2 a lot but I mean some of those 30/60 and 50/1 games were just super good, hard to not win lots in those.

For all those scoffing at the wtsd, the play on wpx is pretty different than most places. Many bad players love to cram draws and bluff the river a lot with them.

also, you and gabe both play really well. My most annoying sessions were always with one or both of you two for sb/bb and button/bb encounters.
Old 10-03-2007, 06:23 AM

mine graph looked like that one untill I started playing 100/200 etc and losing it all
Old 10-03-2007, 06:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
mine graph looked like that one untill I started playing 100/200 etc and losing it all

[/ QUOTE ]

supposedly MadCaddy is in lots of debt, but he would be in a lot more if he hadnt played 100 200 on wpex for a while and taken lots of my dollars.
Old 10-03-2007, 12:11 PM

You definitley have to go to showdown more on WPX than other sites. That 44 WSD stat still AMAZES me though, mostly because i didn't think you went to showdown more than you should have. My numbers are lower than that by a bit and i think i overcompensate. Anyway def. a sweet graph dude, i thought you played well and ran well when we played together, it was not fun to deal with. I miss the way it was too a few months ago [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] It's pretty [censored] nowadays so I'm finally trying to branch out and fund some other sites.
Old 10-04-2007, 08:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
...some of those 30/60 and 50/1 games were just super good, hard to not win lots in those.

[/ QUOTE ]

The handful of players who made those games so good have long since disappeared. I've seen one action player from the A list make a return trip in the past three months.

You, hoppscott and others were so good at game selection that you frequently created full(er) games. If you guys were spotted in the game it stood to reason that there was a very good reason to take a seat.
Old 10-04-2007, 08:49 PM

haha i thought i had terrible game selection on wpx.

i played a fair amount heads up with both ggbman and madcaddy... played in any 30 60 that went

but i think that most of the 50 100 games that i played in were relatively well selected, probably because 50/1 games didnt really get going unless there was a reason for people who normally played lower to join them

if 50 100 ran all the time on that site i wouldve been rich, i crushed it!
Old 10-04-2007, 09:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
haha i thought i had terrible game selection on wpx.

i played a fair amount heads up with both ggbman and madcaddy... played in any 30 60 that went

but i think that most of the 50 100 games that i played in were relatively well selected, probably because 50/1 games didnt really get going unless there was a reason for people who normally played lower to join them

if 50 100 ran all the time on that site i wouldve been rich, i crushed it!

[/ QUOTE ]

see above.

LOL

seriously when letter letter number number decided that he wanted to 2table 50/100 until he went broke, that was on of the better days ever
Old 10-04-2007, 10:11 PM

So WPEX now allows Huds/HandHistories on half the tables?
Old 10-05-2007, 05:06 AM

why so mysterious everybody knows you are talking about xl88 and I dont think he will be backsince I havent seen him in months
Old 10-05-2007, 06:05 AM

haha he was fun, i used to always talk to him at the tables about how screwed he was getting etc...