Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who has the long term edge? Ivey v. aba (NLHU)
Ivey 34 30.09%
aba 42 37.17%
BBV 37 32.74%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-04-2007, 10:36 AM

Default Re: Any Full Tilt Mods Yet? (???? included)

My PhattyLiver2 Cards @ the wiki page.

*Edit - I uploaded and posted all of my recent new tables and backgrounds to the wiki page. All the files I uploaded are for the new table mod method (Section 3, 4, 5 at the wiki).
Old 09-04-2007, 12:15 PM

can anyone make these for tilt? http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/6540/ilove2p22rn.jpg
Old 09-04-2007, 12:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
can anyone make these for tilt? http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/6540/ilove2p22rn.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

When you say "anyone" , I assume you mean me?

The short answer is: No. I am not making any decks for full tilt,for a while. I am working on cards and tables for stars.

Try my Version 12-16-3 on the wki page
Old 09-04-2007, 12:49 PM

Quoted from the FTSC thread:
[ QUOTE ]

Cool - Your welcome.

If you use classic view, I will be making a few more of the Hilite_2 images soon.

The area around the name/chip stack has to be white, but the red border I made, can be any variety of color/thickness/shape. Just let me know if theres some particuilar color you would like to see.

If you do have some image mod requests, ask me via PM or in the FTP Mods Thread. , so we dont clutter up this thread. When I do make them I will post a link here, as well as the other thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm using the Racetrack with the table "Table-RTW-6-BrnGrn1.jpg" and the excellent deck 5.0b. Here is a screenshot of my setup:

So i'm very happy with this setup, the deck is perfect for me and the table is nice as well. Have you experienced any problems with complete black tables in FTSC? I think i got some errors with black tables and using the Bet Street option. The bet amount was sometimes too low so i switched to this slightly green table.

I also like your new RT Tables w/ the nice gray frames. Maybe you can do some tables using the standard RT table form like above but with a similar gray/silver double frame and dark green or dark gray table felts which you posted on the prior page. Thanks in advance for your fantastic graphics. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 09-04-2007, 12:55 PM

Yes - 100% black is bad for FTSC. It bums me out, cuz i love black felt. The new Grayshade felts work fine.

So you are using the old style table mods? That TableJPG is all one image and saved in your background folder? And you have the transparent image in your \elements\ folder?

I could make some, yes. I would prefer to do it using the newer mod method. I will make some table varieties, in PNG format, with transparency around the table. These will go in the \elements\ folder. Then you can use any of my blank background.JPG's on the wiki for the different background colors.

Using the same table, as a PNG file in \elements\ insures that FTSC will work, regardless of which background you choose.

Go to the wiki page - and look at section

# 2 Newest Table/Background Method
This explains again, the difference between the old and new styl table mod's.

# 4 RaceTrack View - TableRT.png
The first 5 tables here are what you want to use. I will make some more varieties, with gray felts, etc. This is the PNG table that replaces \elements\tablert.png

# 5 Backgrounds - Both Views xxx.jpg's
These go in the \Racetrack\xxxx\ folders - ex. \racetrack\marble\table.jpg

Old 09-04-2007, 01:02 PM

Yes, i'm using the old style table mods but i could easily switch to your new method because i always stick to my setup due to the color detection used in FTSC.

It's totally ok if you do RT Tables with the new method. I prefer black backgrounds because they do not distract me when multitabling and very dark gray/green felts with a nice frame like posted on the previous page or the one in my screenshot.

Thanks for your instructions and i will upgrade to your new table mod technique [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-04-2007, 01:23 PM

why would i mean you? I thought there were at least a couple of guys here that was making decks but i might be mistaken.
Old 09-04-2007, 01:25 PM

I just put 4 new RTW tablert.png's on the wiki page. I put them at the bottom of the list of thumbnails (in the RaceTrack View - TableRT.png section).

Here is the one I made, that sounds close to what you want. Let me know if you would like me to tweak the colors a bit more.

Old 09-04-2007, 01:28 PM

Wow thanks a lot [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I just switched to the new table method and going to install your new RT tables. They look awesome!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-04-2007, 04:24 PM

* More Hilite_2 colors, that are FTSC friendly.

The main area has to stay the default white, for FTSC to work properly. I made a few varieties of the 3 pixel colored border.

FTSC3.zip

Screengrab