Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who has the long term edge? Ivey v. aba (NLHU)
Ivey 34 30.09%
aba 42 37.17%
BBV 37 32.74%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-09-2007, 02:06 PM

Default Re: Any Full Tilt Mods Yet? (1 included)

Is anybody else besides me a little bit color blind? I have a really hard time distinguishing between the red and green while multi-tabling. Any way I could get the reds changed to black or something?
Old 06-09-2007, 04:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is anybody else besides me a little bit color blind? I have a really hard time distinguishing between the red and green while multi-tabling. Any way I could get the reds changed to black or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

Could you possibly be a bit more vague as to what you are referring to?

foz

[ QUOTE ]
They look nice fozzy, this is how i am using them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Glad you like them. Actually, they could look better. I just tweaked the original image that someone else had made. I think the top edge curve, could be smoother. It would need to be re-made, cutting it out from the default FT image. I just didn't bother, as I am not very good at getting the proper settings for that trick. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Your table looks good - I just hate the default seat box shape, myself.

I am going to make some of the other shaped seatrt_xx. The square ones with rounded corners. I am going to make them solid colors, like I did for those round ones. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

foz
Old 06-09-2007, 05:05 PM

My apologies. That's what I get for typing while multi-tabling. I have difficulty distinguishing between the red cards and green cards that I modded. I've been using the 7.4F by Fozzy - Dal Negro Freedom & KEM Pantheon Backs. I enjoy your stuff Fozzy, thanks for your hard work.
Old 06-09-2007, 08:35 PM

That 7.4F deck was an odd batch of colors I picked.

Before I try switching up the color order, please try these 2 decks for me first. Perhaps the shades of red/green are easier to distinguish. My previous standard deck colors were like the colors on V 5.4M. I just recently tried some darker shades, on V 5.4-DF . Finally got around to posting that deck on the Wiki Page.

If you like one of those shade groups better, I can use those colors on the 7.4 Hold Em Only layout. I have 1 or 2 other ideas to try, that might work also. I still got a couple layout ideas that I havent tried,that might help with your situation as well.
Old 06-10-2007, 03:56 AM

Well, after making 2 final tables today (one of em for $750 [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] ) I think I need to make my own version of a table for the Final Table folder. No clue as to what It will be. WSOP or WPT table? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 06-10-2007, 04:23 AM

WSOP... someone made a paintshop table with the wsop chips and logo and that would be so goddamn pimp!!! I'd be willing to kick in some charity bux for that layout.
Old 06-10-2007, 04:48 AM

Anyone have any good hi-res images of the WSOP logo, Table, or Chips - by chance. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I will see what I can find.
Old 06-10-2007, 05:07 AM

Old 06-10-2007, 06:42 AM

Seems to be the largest available.
Old 06-10-2007, 11:47 AM

I have yet to make a set of chips. I have barely even attempted it. Gregg777 seems to be the Chip-Meister. His are the only chips, post-update, that don't seem blocky/squareified when you resize the tables.

I am pretty sure any text on them will be unreadable, especially at the chips1 and chips0 sizes. You cant even make out the 3 characters on the "100" FT chip. Reading the 4 characters "WSOP" might be difficult.

The table should be easy enough. Just drop a WSOP logo on a table and background. Maybe some cool lighting and shadow effects. Perhaps a few different color variations, from a standard table look to a darker look, like many of us prefer. I am going to take my time with this one. I don't want to throw something together quick, like I often do. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I am still working on some new seatrt_xxx at the moment. I also have 1 or 2 ideas for decks, which I have just started toying around with.