Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-21-2006, 02:56 AM

Default good HH replayer?

Anyone know of a good partypoker HH replayer? The only one I know of is that one at tightpoker.com, but I have a ton of SNGs I want to study, and that one doesnt show blinds, gets amounts completely messed up all the time, and I basically end up looking at every interesting hand in the text file, which takes awhile. is there anything better out there?
Old 07-21-2006, 03:00 AM

Default Re: good HH replayer?

the pokerxfactor replayer is pretty good. Not free, but pretty damn good.
Old 07-21-2006, 03:09 AM

the pokerx one is soooooooooooooo slllllllllllllllllllllllllow....it's completely unusable IMO for more than 1 onaflag HH.

I use the PT one or tightpoker one....the tightpokre one only works with emailed Hh and you *still* have to modify the HH text a bit to get the damn things to work. But once they work it's smooth sailing until you need to open up the next one.

Yugoslav
Old 07-21-2006, 03:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
the pokerx one is soooooooooooooo slllllllllllllllllllllllllow....it's completely unusable IMO for more than 1 onaflag HH.

I use the PT one or tightpoker one....the tightpokre one only works with emailed Hh and you *still* have to modify the HH text a bit to get the damn things to work. But once they work it's smooth sailing until you need to open up the next one.

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

It has controls to speed it up. Not only that, you can click on any hand number to advance. It's rather cool, me thinks.

Onaflag.........
Old 07-21-2006, 03:19 AM

but the tightpoker one doesn't show oppenents hole cards, which is very annoying!
Old 07-21-2006, 04:39 AM

thread hijack: How do I watch a whole hh on pokertracker I can watch indivdual hands but not a whole tourney???
Old 07-21-2006, 06:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
thread hijack: How do I watch a whole hh on pokertracker I can watch indivdual hands but not a whole tourney???

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's how I was taught to do it:

In the tournament window, I select the tournament I want to watch under the "tourney notes" tab (double click so its in bold). Then, under the "game notes" I click on the date played column header to sort the games into order. Then I hit the button, top right, marked "r". That opens the replayer, and it;ll play the whole shebang,one hand after the other.
Old 07-21-2006, 07:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's how I was taught to do it:

In the tournament window, I select the tournament I want to watch under the "tourney notes" tab (double click so its in bold). Then, under the "game notes" I click on the date played column header to sort the games into order. Then I hit the button, top right, marked "r". That opens the replayer, and it;ll play the whole shebang,one hand after the other.

[/ QUOTE ]

sooooo sick!