Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2007, 08:40 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Table Opener - New AHK script with Graphic User Interfac

[ QUOTE ]
Afterdownloading the latest version (I know it has been out a long time but I'm an old guy and don't check for updates as often as I should) my spyware program says that FTTO has/is a trojan horse virus.

Although, I certainly trust the software, I am just curious if anyone might know why my spyware program would think its not safe.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since Full Tilt Shortcuts is controlling, reading and writing to another program (the Full Tilt client software), that is probably the reason why it is picked up by your protection software.

nano
Old 10-09-2007, 11:45 PM

Thanks nano
Old 10-10-2007, 09:36 PM

I have just downloaded your software it opens the tables just fine. I currently use PT and have no trouble auto importing hand histories from FT into PT. My problem is when I try to datamine with your software my PT auto import keeps saying "no hand histories found" , what am i missing?
Old 10-10-2007, 10:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have just downloaded your software it opens the tables just fine. I currently use PT and have no trouble auto importing hand histories from FT into PT. My problem is when I try to datamine with your software my PT auto import keeps saying "no hand histories found" , what am i missing?

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's the info from the documentation page at
www.dcity.org/poker/ftto/default.html

Collecting Hand Histories:

In order for hand histories to be saved to your hard drive, you must be logged into Full Tilt Poker. Set the history options by clicking on the Options menu...Hand History Options...check the "Save My Hand Histories" checkbox...and select a folder for where your hand histories are going to be saved.

Hand Histories for observed tables are only available (on your hard drive) for as long as the table is open.

If using Poker Tracker to collect hand histories, use the Auto-Import Full Tilt Poker Hand Histories from the file menu. On the "Observed Hands" tab, set the database that you want the observed histories saved to (if different from your played histories). On the Settings tab set the "Hand History Folder Location" to the same folder that you set in the Full Tilt software. Start the timer for automatic importing of histories. See the Poker Tracker help for more information.

nano
Old 10-23-2007, 01:03 AM

hey nanochip. Thanks for this awesome program.

Question: Do you know a way I can automate the startup of ftp and ftto at the other Windows user areas when booting? I'd be okay with using the fast user switching and manually starting everything up, but for some reason my high-end Razer mouse loses all its config when switching users in WinXP and there's no way to reload the driver or anything without a reboot [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I guess this is not really about the program itself, but I'd appreciate help with automating this.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
hey nanochip. Thanks for this awesome program.

Question: Do you know a way I can automate the startup of ftp and ftto at the other Windows user areas when booting? I'd be okay with using the fast user switching and manually starting everything up, but for some reason my high-end Razer mouse loses all its config when switching users in WinXP and there's no way to reload the driver or anything without a reboot [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I guess this is not really about the program itself, but I'd appreciate help with automating this.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey ozora,
Sorry, I don't know of a solution for that one... hopefully someone else on here does.
nano
Old 10-24-2007, 03:16 AM

Now that i'm doing my datamining from other user areas, is there a good way of using the data from currently open tables for table selection, from my main user account?

I normally use pahud lobby and look at stats for the 16 tables I have on in my main account. It'd be great if I can somehow take advantage of all the other tables i have open on other user areas. Maybe use PT somehow?
Old 10-24-2007, 07:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This version makes my computer explode.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's unusual. Let us know if you want some help diagnosing your problem. FTTO is working fine for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Basically it freezes everything, my sound card and wireless card stop working, and explorer crashes. Its ugly. Is there a log file I can send you?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have this exact same problem. I open the tables up fine, and then when the timer fires after 5 minutes everything goes nuts. I get postgres error messages, internet dies, no sound. Any idea of what I can do to fix this? It is a great program.
Old 10-25-2007, 11:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This version makes my computer explode.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's unusual. Let us know if you want some help diagnosing your problem. FTTO is working fine for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Basically it freezes everything, my sound card and wireless card stop working, and explorer crashes. Its ugly. Is there a log file I can send you?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have this exact same problem. I open the tables up fine, and then when the timer fires after 5 minutes everything goes nuts. I get postgres error messages, internet dies, no sound. Any idea of what I can do to fix this? It is a great program.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you running any programs in the background like Process Guard or SnoopFree (which monitor activity on your computer)?
Old 10-25-2007, 02:21 PM

Just the usual - Kerio Firewall, PokerAce, Pokertracker, firefox, windows task manager. Works great for opening/closing windows, just messes up when it cycles.