Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2007, 02:05 AM

Default Re: WCOOP main event sensation - winner under investigation

Thread blew up.

I understand how people swap accounts and it's somehwat accepted or at least not viewed the same as multiaccounting, but if Teltscher is the name on the play2kill account and doesnt play it much of the time are we talking about someone who is breaching the terms and conditions/eula regularly? (I'm unclear on exactly what does and doesn't breach it tbh)

Normally I'd let this slide, but I think it does tend to lend less credibility to the whole "it was his sister playing on the winning account" argument that people seem to want point out as non-disprovable.
Old 10-04-2007, 02:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Mark is known for greeting people with a line like "hello, my name is mark teltscher, I live in park lane and drive a ferrari".

[/ QUOTE ]pretty sure he has a lambo heh

fwiw he's been a super nice guy in my experiences both irl and online

[/ QUOTE ]

So you want to take this opportunity to make you're own case for never having done anything shady or against the rules Cole? I should ask you to swear on your mother's life or something like that but I was always taught it's not my place to administer such oaths or tests.

Bottom line is a lot of us who've been around and played for awhile now don't think any of you teenage nosebleed noobs have any credibility whatsoever. We think you're totally lacking in character (mainly because you aren't old enough to understand what selfishness and fraud does to a society) because we've seen incident after incident of totally degenerate behavior from some of the most well known among you (ZeeJustin, BoostedJ, JJProdigy, Grimstarr). We know the typical mindset of a high stakes gambler--a propensity to angle shoot and con (commonly defined as theft in the rest of society) without any restraint whatsoever .. and we figure the younger a person is the more they are likely to think they can get away with because of their carelessness and ignorance.

I am on record as saying you pretty much all took major shortcuts to build those huge rolls. That's not to say you aren't good players, maybe even great players, but many of us think there is little likliehood you amassed those prodigious rolls in the period of time you did without taking substantial liberties ZeeJustin and JJProdigy style. Justin said himself in his half-assed mea culpa that all "his friends" (presumably a good number of the young high stakes "prodigies" who never miss an opportunity to defend him time and again when a thread pops up) "were doing the same thing."

So how bout it?
Old 10-04-2007, 02:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]

i dont have any faith in poker stars.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-04-2007, 02:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Why is it all the bad guys in poker are called Mark?

[/ QUOTE ]

and justin and dustin.
Old 10-04-2007, 02:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't see how pokerstars can determine if two different people were sitting at home playing on 1 computer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless i missed something in the thread, it appears that 5 people were sat in one persons home playing the same tourney.

There is like 1.4 million dollars and Pokerstars' reputation on the line here - they will investigate further im sure.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah they don't need to do a damned thing, high volume online poker players are degenerate morons and will never hold their feet to the fire. Think they don't know that? News could break that 100 high stakes accounts on Stars belong to Stars employees and 90% of the morons who play there now would be back playing again a week later after Stars denies the allegation and buries the issue.
Old 10-04-2007, 02:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I am on record as saying you pretty much all took major shortcuts to build those huge rolls. That's not to say you aren't good players, maybe even great players, but many of us think there is little likliehood you amassed those prodigious rolls in the period of time you did without taking substantial liberties ZeeJustin and JJProdigy style. Justin said himself in his half-assed mea culpa that all "his friends" (presumably a good number of the young high stakes "prodigies" who never miss an opportunity to defend him time and again when a thread pops up) "were doing the same thing."

So how bout it?

[/ QUOTE ]

You should probably stop posting in this thread. It adds nothing.
Old 10-04-2007, 02:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What is the problem? Him and his sister played in the same event on the same IP...Big deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe that the naive olympics are being held later this year, have you been selected for your national team?

[/ QUOTE ]

More like the Special Naive Olympics.
Old 10-04-2007, 02:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

So how bout it?

[/ QUOTE ]

You should probably stop posting in this thread. It adds nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude this issue is already over with.
Old 10-04-2007, 02:33 AM

God you're so dumb and worthless.
Old 10-04-2007, 02:36 AM

how many accounts do you have?

I know pretty much whenever I get attacked in these cheating threads it's by people who want to keep things they way they are for whatever reason. So flame away punks, I don't go away that easily.
Closed Thread