Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Video Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-05-2007, 10:21 PM

Default Your gaming backlog

The COD thread and my under repair 360 have got me thinking about the huge backlog of games I have right now due to the awesome selection recently. As someone in the COD thread said, it's a really good thing Grand Theft Auto has been delayed until next year.

So, what games do you have/getting shortly and what do you have left to accomplish that you are falling behind on? I have no idea how I am going to attack my list...

- NHL 08: About 3/4 of a season to go minimum, would like to play online, but not sure how much I'll be able to handle. I would love to play the dynasty for a few years, but that's likely not happening.
- Madden 08: Just finished 1 season. I really don't like playing this online, but I still want to play a season or two more on my dynasty.
- Beautiful Katamari: It arrived at my house on the same day my 360 shipped out. It's a short game, but it's one I'll be picking up here and there to play.
- Guitar Hero II: I'm only about halfway through Hard. I want to at least finish expert.
- Guitar Hero III: I haven't bought this yet, but I might once my 360 is back and switch back and forth from 2 and 3.
- Halo 3: Still need to pass on Legendary and want to play a bunch online.
- Mass Effect: I have it preordered and I know it's going to suck away a lot of hours.

There's other games I probably should check out too, but there's no way I'll have the time.