Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-27-2007, 11:07 PM

Default Re: whatever happened to that punk eric molina

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this is at least the 2nd or 3rd person i've seen say Khan is as bad or worse than Molina, i would just like to point out that anyone who holds this opinion either has no sense of humor whatsoever or is in fact a complete moron

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-28-2007, 12:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]

prob the biggest piece of [censored] human being ive ever seen on t.v. seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahead of Oprah or Rosie?
Old 09-28-2007, 12:53 AM

I think RainKhan is more obnoxious, but I hate no one in the poker world than I do Eric Molina. Khan got on every nerve I had, but now I can stomach his actions at the ME a little better than I can Molina.
Old 09-28-2007, 12:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
rainkhans antics make for good tv and are actually comical, but i think alot of his supporters would feel differently if they had to deal with it for 12 hours a day during the main event

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure it would be annoying but the difference is that Khan's antics aren't mean-spirited. Molina's a legitimate world class prick.

[/ QUOTE ]

doesn't make either less annoying.
Old 09-28-2007, 02:37 AM

Where's Shaniac?

He's pretty much the biggest Khan and Molina fan in the world.
Old 09-28-2007, 02:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
rainkhans antics make for good tv and are actually comical, but i think alot of his supporters would feel differently if they had to deal with it for 12 hours a day during the main event

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure it would be annoying but the difference is that Khan's antics aren't mean-spirited. Molina's a legitimate world class prick.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what does make khan seem less annoying is the direct comparison available on national tv between him and humberto brenes
Old 09-28-2007, 04:29 AM

the thing about rainkhan is that the stuff he does is just so [censored] weird.... like those bizzare [censored] dances and grunts and everything... he's very strange and very annoying, but definitely not mean-spirited like Molina
Old 09-28-2007, 04:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what does make khan seem less annoying is the direct comparison available on national tv between him and humberto brenes

[/ QUOTE ]

being annoying = being annoying. I dont give a [censored] what spirit its in, if you are [censored] annoying you are [censored] annoying. When the world changes to where I can get up and beat the [censored] out of the mean spirited guy without repercussions i might think differently.
Old 09-28-2007, 09:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

being annoying = being annoying. I dont give a [censored] what spirit its in, if you are [censored] annoying you are [censored] annoying. When the world changes to where I can get up and beat the [censored] out of the mean spirited guy without repercussions i might think differently.

[/ QUOTE ]

To claim that there aren't different levels of annoying is just plain [censored] stupid.
Old 09-28-2007, 09:49 AM

khan = annoying douche
molina = classless douche

having said that, being on TV does have a weird affect on some people, and its not easy to judge them on such a small smaple size. somehow i managed.