Daliman: you know who this is, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol
Old 01-18-2007, 02:04 AM

Default Re: Another stupid ethics question

[ QUOTE ]
Daliman,

do you think I troll you constantly?

I think Ive been pretty reasonable to you in the past. I have nothing against you. You sing well. I have no relationship with CTS. In one of about 30 hands I have with him lifetime he sucked out with a 4 outer after getting all in on the turn.

You are absolutely 100% in the wrong here.

FFS YOU TELL HIM TO 'FOLD THE NEXT ONE BACK' AND DESPITE HIM [censored] *12 TABLING* HE FINDS TIME TO INSTANTLY RESPOND 'NO' (THIS IS ACCORDING TO *YOUR* VERSION OF THE HAND HISTORY BY THE WAY), AND YET YOU STILL PLAY THE HAND, MINRAISE EXPECTING HIM TO FOLD HIS BLIND ?!?!?!? , THEN COMPLAIN WHEN HE GOES ALL IN?

please reread that paragraph half a dozen times and come back with your thoughts.

lovingly,

Dean

[/ QUOTE ]

As I said, 90%. I think you are a good poster, but you have on numerous occasions come down on the wrong side of threads I am in IIRC. I can't recall too many supportive posts from you, but I'd definitely not consider you a troll. Now, I;m sure guys like yves and TWP would say I never make a good post, but there are many posters who would vehemently disagree, ( especially in the sports betting forum during NFL this past year.) Funny that every one of my friends said, "Wow, I can't believe a friend would do that to you", but most of the posts on here not only say I am 100% in the wrong, but that I also overreacted, I am stupid, and I am a retard. But of course, cts is 100% in the RIGHT posting my name about this because, well, because I'm Daliman, 2+2's favorite non-compliant whipping boy.

I have made a concerted effort to be less confrontational on these boards, as many times I have met 2+2er's IRL and had that awkward moment if we had some beef, and 5 minutes later we are buying each other drinks and laughing it up about how stupid we act on the internet. I don't want to be some guy who acts like an idiot on the internet. There are definitely plenty that DO want to be that guy. But as I stated before, had my name not been outed, the responses, even if still in opposition to my ideals, would not have said, "Wow, he is stupid, he is a retard, LOLOLZMANWTFYOUMORAN". You would have a very hard time finding posts where I am straight-out trolling people, but posters like EC10, TWP, yvesaint, and to a lesser extent, fslexduck, always seem to pop up in every thread I make that isn't 100% strategy that some people may have a different opinion on. Yet when I make a good thread, they are never anywhere to be seen, ( cue TWP or Yves saying I never make any good threads).

Also, since it has come up numerous times in this thread, he didn't have 12 games going. He may have been sitting at 12 games, but as I was scoping them all last night, he wasn't playing anyone on a couple, and had games on 5 or 6. This really doesn't matter, but I do wish that people would quit posting "He had 12 games going" as if he wouldn't have done this if there were only 4 games going. Only thing it changes is he would have seen my chat. He is still the same person who would have done exactly what he did, which is fine. I just have higher expectations for people I consider my friends, and apparently I just found out my friendship is worth far less than $60 to cts, which is fine by me too.

Either way, I like you as a poster for the most part, but the fact that you can't understand in the slightest bit my point on either the point in contention or him outing me makes me wonder if our ethics are in similar ballparks.
Old 01-18-2007, 02:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
LA, just like 90% of the other respondents in this thread, you troll me constantly,

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think making reasonable and normal responses to a post is "trolling". if anything, you troll and we just react.

[/ QUOTE ]

the worst part is that he doesn't just troll the forum - he apparently trolls people, too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does this mean I'll never get a date with you? I'm somewhat feminine, ( at least more feminine than you....)

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, fslexcduck OWNED!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

ya his one original joke about calling me a man is still funny, apparently. oh well, i'd definitely prop bet him on who gets hotter girls [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You'd lose.

Alas, Married.

P.S. Find one post I called you a man in and I will send you $50.
Old 01-18-2007, 02:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
LA, just like 90% of the other respondents in this thread, you troll me constantly,

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think making reasonable and normal responses to a post is "trolling". if anything, you troll and we just react.

[/ QUOTE ]

the worst part is that he doesn't just troll the forum - he apparently trolls people, too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does this mean I'll never get a date with you? I'm somewhat feminine, ( at least more feminine than you....)

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
For the record, Vanessa's hot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you seen women before?
Old 01-18-2007, 02:12 AM

Dalidonk,

First of all, I have no personal problem with you. I don't search for your posts or anything and I definitely don't avoid your good posts (I'm sure you make some - probably around NL strategy). But you take EVERYTHING waaaaaay too personally. And people with thin skins, on the internet, who insist on defending themselves from the most ridiculous attacks, in the most ridiculous ways, are just ASKING for further ridicule. As anyone will tell you, you bring it on yourself. It's not a coincidence that A LOT of people make fun of you. They are not all jerks. They do not all do it to everyone. THERE IS A REASON. THE REASON IS YOUR BEHAVIOUR.

In any case, in this instance, Cole didn't have to post your name. But he wasn't posting your name in order to ridicule you. If you look at the OP again, you'll see that he posted your name to justify why he was making the post at all. If some rando had been upset, he wouldn't have cared. He only posted the question because you were upset AND HE GAVE WEIGHT TO YOUR OPINION so he wanted to confirm that his view was justified.

And yes you way over-reacted when he refused to go along with your weird ideas. Next time, sit without posting if you want to do something other than play poker. $60 lesson in common sense.

- TWP
Old 01-18-2007, 02:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
apparently I just found out my friendship is worth far less than $60 to cts

[/ QUOTE ]
are you seriously this retarded?
Old 01-18-2007, 02:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
For the record, Vanessa's hot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you seen women before?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes
Old 01-18-2007, 02:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Mike, give me $60. If you don't do it, I'll know our friendship means less to you than $60. You bastard.
Old 01-18-2007, 02:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Nope.

I believe this makes 14 times I am called retarded in this thread, btw.
Old 01-18-2007, 02:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That comment very seriously sucks.