Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: How many tables do you usually play at a time?
1 8 10.26%
2 10 12.82%
3 16 20.51%
4 25 32.05%
5 or more 19 24.36%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-05-2007, 02:51 PM

Default Re: strippers are farting on us

Note the acronym for customers: PL.

"Pathetic Losers."
Old 01-05-2007, 02:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I do remember the story that the housemom Babs @ Cheetah tells tho, you have to be careful ladies. When she was Mom at Gold Club a girl was dancing on top of a table full of guys when she accidentally dropped a milk-dud right in the middle of the table. She told Babs (between tears and sobs) that she thought she only had to fart, she was seriously distraught over it poor thing

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
yah I think we've all done it I think its our only get back that isn't voilent. unless we've eaten taco bell recently.

I was once in the VIP room with this customer dancing ( not at the club im at now ) and my friend and i had both drank so many redbulls our stomachs were just [censored] up. So we were dancing and I bunny fluffed but it was rank so I just shoved my boobs in the guys face till my friend motioned that "its all clear" and i let him up for air.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 01-05-2007, 03:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Ok this one is really bad and happened awhile back when I was in Houston.

This new girl started one afternoon (i still have nightmares over this one..lol) and she was such a little cutie, young and sweet. (Not the type to expect this from but after years in this biz i dont underestimate anyone) Anyways, she starts work and ends up getting a champange room, so about 10 mins go by and the mgr comes over to me and goes "come here, you are not going to believe this!!" Well i run over to the monitors and here is our sweet little new girl getting bent over and drilled in the (3) hole... ....i mean not even nicely either this guy was going to town.

So anyways we stop the dance and take her aside after the custy gets tossed and the manager is like "Listen honey, you cant do that....you have to go" So she starts crying her eyes out...and then yells at us "But he gave me an extra 10 dollars!!!!" I swear my mouth literally hit the floor.

AN EXTRA 10 DOLLARS?!??!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!
I think this girl defines the term crack head but the funny thing is she was so misleading, of course this is years ago before i learned things.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn! She could've at least gotten a buy-in!
Old 01-05-2007, 03:06 PM

Okay, okay, okay. We had a girl we knew as "That crazy girl". I think her name is Jasmine.

She was a dirty extras girl, and she was giving one of her custies a HJ under the table, and he musta been pretty excited, cause he got it all in her hair and on her top. (Note, her hair is black. It stands out.) She...doesn't...wipe....it...off. EW.

So, she dances all night in this cum stained top, big dried glob of ick in her hair. She gets on stage for what will be her final time tonight. Guy is sitting at the tip rail, tipping. Hands her her dollar, gets up and leave, and takes his beer. It was very clearly, his beer... dancers have to drink from special cups, and this was a custy cup. Her song ends, and she's screaming at him. "Thats my beer! Gimme my beer, bitch! Get up here, [censored], or I'll ride my lawnmower over you!!!!" The guy is clearly confused, and walks up to the stage to talk to her, and she does this flying catapulting leap, lands on his chest, knocks him down, covering him with icky cum in the process, and starts licking him all over. She then rips off her Gstring, and stuffs it in his mouth. The bouncers drag her off, tell her to get her stuff and leave, and she stomps out the door, tampon string flying, in high heels and nothing else, and starts screaming about how she's been robbed.
Old 01-05-2007, 03:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Ok this one is really bad and happened awhile back when I was in Houston.

This new girl started one afternoon (i still have nightmares over this one..lol) and she was such a little cutie, young and sweet. (Not the type to expect this from but after years in this biz i dont underestimate anyone) Anyways, she starts work and ends up getting a champange room, so about 10 mins go by and the mgr comes over to me and goes "come here, you are not going to believe this!!" Well i run over to the monitors and here is our sweet little new girl getting bent over and drilled in the (3) hole... ....i mean not even nicely either this guy was going to town.

So anyways we stop the dance and take her aside after the custy gets tossed and the manager is like "Listen honey, you cant do that....you have to go" So she starts crying her eyes out...and then yells at us "But he gave me an extra 10 dollars!!!!" I swear my mouth literally hit the floor.

AN EXTRA 10 DOLLARS?!??!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!
I think this girl defines the term crack head but the funny thing is she was so misleading, of course this is years ago before i learned things.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn! She could've at least gotten a buy-in!

[/ QUOTE ]

Now, if the guy had been nicely [censored] her in the ass, that would have been different.
Old 01-05-2007, 03:27 PM

It's been real, 2+2
Old 01-05-2007, 03:29 PM

Best post I've read so far, which has nothing to do with stripping:

"The pinata was a shoebox, duct taped closed, hung in a tree with an extension cord. They start whacking it with a mop, at which point they realize shoe boxes don't a-splode when you whack them. So this little eleven year old whips out a pocketknife, cuts it open, and all the kids fight over the five or six tootsie rolls and nickel (singular) that falls out."
Old 01-05-2007, 03:38 PM

man, this girl could be one of the 2p2 dropouts talking about poker:

"Ugh, these past few weeks I've been feeling like [censored]. While I was mired in my finals and research papers my co-workers were making oodles of cash. This got me to thinking... is college really worth it? Am I really putting effort where it will most pay off? I really don't know....

I feel as though I should be spending more time in the club, perfecting my routines, my lapdances. I should be there more so that I can build up a base of regulars. I should be splashing my face around the internet to bring more people in to see me specifically rather than keeping everything a secret. I feel that even though I get great grades at school, as a dancer I'd most likely get a grade of C+ and all that because I'm so distracted by this brass ring called "a degree".

Granted, it is my senior year and I intend to complete my commitment to get an undergrad degree. But now I'm starting to question my original plan about graduate school. Does it make more sense to focus on dancing during my youth and then go to school when dancing isn't as profitable (after several years on the job) or will I have time left to make some cash after two years of grad school? Is college all it's cracked up to be?

Whats "better" for life (from your experience) dancing or degrees?"

http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79647
Old 01-05-2007, 03:50 PM

Anyone found Brandi there yet ?
Old 01-05-2007, 03:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I know about six women who are strippers in clubs, with most of them being students trying to meet college expenses. Let me just mention, since the subject came up, that when they dance, tease, smile and flirt, it is prety much one big act.

[/ QUOTE ]

but.. but.. I thought she really liked me!! [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]