Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2007, 04:11 AM

Default Re: Absolute Cheating

[ QUOTE ]
you're welcome to put my name on anything i wrote.

If Absolute want to litigate, they can serve the papers to the following address:

Michael Josem
PO Box 45
WANGARATTA VIC 3676
AUSTRALIA

[/ QUOTE ]

You're just figuring that they would never go to all the trouble of getting a land rover and driving through the bush and fighting off all the crocodiles in order to serve these papers.
Old 09-20-2007, 04:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
apefish,

See my edit, googly ftw.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the "Dooshra" is a fine analogy for seeing your opponents holecards.
Old 09-20-2007, 04:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
you're welcome to put my name on anything i wrote.

If Absolute want to litigate, they can serve the papers to the following address:

Michael Josem
PO Box 45
WANGARATTA VIC 3676
AUSTRALIA

[/ QUOTE ]
You're just figuring that they would never go to all the trouble of getting a land rover and driving through the bush and fighting off all the crocodiles in order to serve these papers.

[/ QUOTE ]
Not to mention the killer kangaroos.
Old 09-20-2007, 05:20 AM

Holy cricket bowls with spin and dangerous brush animals.

gonna take this worthless post to bump my question of "is there any hand where the suspected accounts put any bad money in on the river?" outside the dumping sessions.

I think it's more smoke for the gun.

guns don't kill people, koalas do.
Old 09-20-2007, 05:21 AM

Default Re: Absolute Soulreading/Rigged thread #3

The hilarious thing to me is the responses from the customer service of AP. In one email they claim that "proper actions" have been taken against the suspected accounts, and then the next they say that what we saw was just "a hole lot of luck" (and that's a quote). They must really think we're stupid.
Old 09-20-2007, 05:23 AM

Default Re: Absolute Soulreading/Rigged thread #3

This thread has run its course...

Old 09-20-2007, 05:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
so im having a session on abs where this guy munchkin cat is running like god against me and ofc my first thought was omg its doubledrags new account!

does anyone know who that is

[/ QUOTE ]

He just AIMed me and asked to do 1k swap ABS for Full Tilt...I declined because I was in the middle of a session...says he has 50k+ in his account

[/ QUOTE ]

Yo, g-p...when I kept insisting that munchkin cat send first he just wouldn't do the swap and now he was AIMing me to allow him to chip dump to me and telling me that he was going to chip dump like 50k to a friend later...add munchkin-cat to the list of megasuspicious/shady fools..AIM EC172

[/ QUOTE ]

Im munchkin_cat on ABS. I did NOT IM you, so whoever did is not me. And I'm def not shady.

[/ QUOTE ]

Explain CALLING with JT as the nuts on the river?
Old 09-20-2007, 05:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok only once in my mind did I ever think its possible that people new what was going to come up or could see whole cards etc. I was playing the 100 f.o. in the afternoon when this guy i have never heard of comes up to me and says bigdog want to have a 1k last longer at this point i was cl I quickly looked him up on the db and he was 0-24 in multis on ap and never had a cash. But i refused the last longer anyway because i didnt no this guy. He went on to win this tourny 2 hours later he found me in the 150k for a 1k last longer again. I refused and he also won that tourny which i watched him make the most absurd moves all toury long and continue to suck out and win. It was the most bizarre thing I have ever come across. I even called AP vip to inquire about this because why would a guy who is 0-24 try to make a last longer with a person who is usually ontop of the tlb for 1k and he then goes onto win both tournys. I wish i could remember this guys name but the fact is i cant. Anyway read what you want into all that but it was defenetly extreamly bizarre.

bigdogpckt5s

[/ QUOTE ]

This is realy strange. Who would ever ask for a 1000$ last longer bet?

- someon who is used to this sort of bets
- someone that is used to high stakes
- someone that has live poker experience
- someone that is very competitive
- someone that wants to humiliate you

All this points fit to a certain person who supposedly has been in possession of the testing software that shows what's happening on the server in real time. Only one or two people in the world could own this piece, since it's much too dangerous to make it available even in the security department.

No way this is coming from someone that hacked into the system, an employee or a programmer of Absolute Entertainment. This is coming from a competitive person, that wants to humiliate you. 1000$ is already a ridiculous amount of money, no employee, hacker or other guy from the street that values money would come up with such a ridiculous high bet against the best tournament player there. They wouldn't even know what a last longer bet is. This comes from a high stakes poker player that is used to these kind of bets for this kind of money. How do you think a part owner will respond when the security department finds something out? You can either back it or lose your job. His motive could be being in dept or just being greedy, but if he doesn't have an alibi for those times it doesn't look good.
Old 09-20-2007, 06:00 AM

$1000 is a ridiculous amount of money?
Old 09-20-2007, 06:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
so im having a session on abs where this guy munchkin cat is running like god against me and ofc my first thought was omg its doubledrags new account!

does anyone know who that is

[/ QUOTE ]

He just AIMed me and asked to do 1k swap ABS for Full Tilt...I declined because I was in the middle of a session...says he has 50k+ in his account

[/ QUOTE ]

Yo, g-p...when I kept insisting that munchkin cat send first he just wouldn't do the swap and now he was AIMing me to allow him to chip dump to me and telling me that he was going to chip dump like 50k to a friend later...add munchkin-cat to the list of megasuspicious/shady fools..AIM EC172

[/ QUOTE ]

Im munchkin_cat on ABS. I did NOT IM you, so whoever did is not me. And I'm def not shady.

[/ QUOTE ]

Explain CALLING with JT as the nuts on the river?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would like to know who AIMed other Players if not Munchkin_Cat
Closed Thread