18-20 47 25.41%
21-24 64 34.59%
old as shit 67 36.22%
Voters: 185. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-13-2007, 09:20 PM

Default Re: VIEWER THREAD - Big Brother - NO PLAYERS

[ QUOTE ]
ok, here is a question zurvan.

Since this round is Big Brother 1 rules for nominations, how about BB1 for eviction?

Give us viewers a chance to vote.

[/ QUOTE ]

I considered it.

But, really, I only came up with this because I had no clue for a challenge.
Old 11-13-2007, 09:24 PM

im against giving viewers votes at any point

im also against making me, books, eskimo, etc exempt from voting and giving all the other viewers votes
Old 11-13-2007, 09:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]

im also against making me, books, eskimo, etc exempt from voting and giving all the other viewers votes

[/ QUOTE ]

This didn't factor in to my decision, at all

<font color="white">ldo, ofc it did. not that i think you guys cheat, but money + participation = not good</font>
Old 11-13-2007, 09:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

it would just become a war between me and dustin gimmick accounting and recruiting... not exactly fun imo
Old 11-13-2007, 09:27 PM

the only way that would be possible is if it was only ppl that had read the original BB thread, and not read this one. and i dont think there would be many of those tbh
Old 11-14-2007, 10:43 AM

Here's the brackets for Veto:

Mets
alex jacob

HBE
Siegmund

clown
Luckay

herbie
Valenzuela
Old 11-14-2007, 10:43 AM

it is not so much that I want to vote, but more so that I want to surprise the house guests.

only way for it to work would be for zurvan to skim through this thread and contact X people following along.
Old 11-14-2007, 10:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
it is not so much that I want to vote, but more so that I want to surprise the house guests.

only way for it to work would be for zurvan to skim through this thread and contact X people following along.

[/ QUOTE ]

hmmmm

The problem is, I'm pretty sure most of the people actively following are involved in the bet.

If you're actively following the game, and not involved in the bet, contact me privately.
Old 11-19-2007, 09:37 PM

Voting Confessionals

<u>HBE</u>
[ QUOTE ]

evict herbie plz

the veto game was a little iffy. im assuming i backed into a veto victory due to a lucky tourney draw (facing the person who didnt submit) because im sure anyone who would consider themselves a pogger went defect 5 times. in bbv4l, there mightve been some people who didnt go that way, but in pog it was destiny.

i have had basically no relationship with either of these players throughout the game, other than any in-thread jokin around. the only people i have talked to directly have been mets, nich, and AJ. i also (very) briefly IMd with luckay, and maybe with chuck for a sec. nothing serious ever really happened in the pogbbchat either. my only means of contacting herbie has been through mets, and my only way of contacting clown has been through mets or AJ.

i havent considered myself allied with either of these players during the game, and im happy to see one of them go, as I was afraid of both of them. im happy either way, but i gotta vote herb on this one.

[/ QUOTE ]

<u>Mets</u>
[ QUOTE ]

I like herbie a lot. Im gonna miss him a lot. But he is the most dangerous player left in the game.
He had deals with clown, val, sig, luckay and probably alex at least -- he would have been tough to beat in a final 2

luckay has told me if it is me vs almost anyone but him in the final 2, he will prob vote me to win based on how i played the game as long as i try not to lynch him too early (he means try to get alex/val before him). I almost kinda believe this -- but i wouldnt vote out val before luckay, and i like how val has played the game to be honest.

[/ QUOTE ]

<u>Valenzuela</u>
[ QUOTE ]

Im voting for Herbie to be eliminated.
I have talked more with clown than with herbie, I think theyre both my toughest oponents, Im voting Herbie for bullying me last week with a brutal deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

<u>Siegmund</u>
[ QUOTE ]

herbie.

I am really sick of having two of my friends up for veto EVERY flippin' day - and usually it's one of my friends nominating two of my other friends, too.

I think that herbie would be the more valuable player for me to have alive -- problem is, everybody and his dog is voting herbie out, so my vote can't save him... I have to vote herbie for solidarity with surviving friends.

I've made it farther than I expected to in this game - but I almost wish I hadnt.

[/ QUOTE ]

<u>Alex</u>
[ QUOTE ]

if i didn't vote already i vote to evict herbie

herbie i have not communicated with once the entire game while i IM fairly often with clowntable so i guess no-brainer

i have some kind of friendly relationship with clowntable that i imagine he has with everyone. not sure yet if he would be on my side if it came down to it, probably not, but not out of the question

[/ QUOTE ]

<u>Luckay</u>
[ QUOTE ]

surprisingly, my most extensive relationship is with mets

we still consider ourselves enemies, ldo, but our two alliances managed to pow-wow together yesterday to jointly put up herbie and clown, who we suspected of playing us both

of course, now, I think I'm a moran and just eliminated someone who was on our team (herbie). oh well. Clown goes next. Then we have a 3v3 brawl. In theory.

I may have reduced the chances of winning from like 30% to 20%, but that's life

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-19-2007, 09:38 PM

Emo goodbye message from Mets to herbie:

[ QUOTE ]

not much going on at all.

i havent even spoken to ma boys elroy and sig - im just assuming everyone is voting herbie

luckay val and alex told me they are voting herbie

im gonna miss herbie a lot. He played an awesome game. Tried to make deals with the right people

what scared me the most was knowing he made deals, and then when he voted nez instead of clown that day making it clear to me that we didnt have any deal but he hoped i would take into consideration what he did here
i was scared and knew the safest time for herbie to go was right before the jury

so herbie, assuming you are dead and reading this, i [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] u man, you made this game fun for me, good luck in all your future endeavors

[/ QUOTE ]