Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: When you are driving, and a cop pulls in behind you, do you feel:
Served and protected, or 2 13.33%
apprehensive? 13 86.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2007, 03:39 AM

Default Re: Official November Thread: General Discussion

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[

p.s. i will talk no more [censored] to you, but i would be a gigantic favorite over you heads up, and you would be in the list of people that i'd pay a nickel a hand, maybe even a dime to play HU.

also, i do like to feed my ego, and it's pretty satisfied right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very nice reply. I will play you 20k - infinite hands, preferably to the higher side. Ship the 2k please, any escrow you want.

P.S. You are owned unless you accept.

[/ QUOTE ]

odds of this happening?
Old 11-10-2007, 04:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[

p.s. i will talk no more [censored] to you, but i would be a gigantic favorite over you heads up, and you would be in the list of people that i'd pay a nickel a hand, maybe even a dime to play HU.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very nice reply. I will play you 20k - infinite hands, preferably to the higher side. Ship the 2k please, any escrow you want.

[/ QUOTE ]

i accept. i will pay 7.5 cents a hand at 5-10, which is more than i agreed to initially, but should do.

also, you have to play at least three tables, seriously, c'mon now.

edit- i want four tables. i would say "i won't play unless we play four tables" but since you want two tables, i decided to ask that you meet me in the middle right away to save time.

i would lve to start sunday, but since i'm sure you'll be tournamenting we can start monday.
Old 11-10-2007, 05:37 AM

Was down 25k at one point playing 25/50 today, finished down 14k. Only about a 400 hand session. yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old 11-10-2007, 05:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i accept. i will pay 7.5 cents a hand at 5-10, which is more than i agreed to initially, but should do.

also, you have to play at least three tables, seriously, c'mon now.

edit- i want four tables. i would say "i won't play unless we play four tables" but since you want two tables, i decided to ask that you meet me in the middle right away to save time.

i would lve to start sunday, but since i'm sure you'll be tournamenting we can start monday.

[/ QUOTE ]

ape... you will get owned. seriously... im surprised snipes is only takin a 5k bet+ 10k hands.

jones will own you equally as hard.

this is a bad idea. check your ego at the door buddy.

LOL at a donkament player thinkin he can seriously win.

also, TY pokerstars for having this responsible gambling [censored]. i would have burned a nice 20k if i didnt ban myself for 24 hours.
Old 11-10-2007, 05:59 AM

eh, ya never know, i know ape may be a tourney donk, but he was seriously [censored] up the other night off of drinks, albeit he got lucky.

gl ape, gl snipes, may the best playa win

oh, and A E [censored] JONES
Old 11-10-2007, 06:09 AM

Derek, just so you know i'm pretty sure Stars has a policy where if you ban yourself 3 times in a certain amount of time(not sure how long that is)...they take upon themselves to ban you for a decent amount of time(not sure again how long).

Email someone there for details, just thought i'd let you know before you find out by accident.
Old 11-10-2007, 06:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Derek, just so you know i'm pretty sure Stars has a policy where if you ban yourself 3 times in a certain amount of time(not sure how long that is)...they take upon themselves to ban you for a decent amount of time(not sure again how long).

Email someone there for details, just thought i'd let you know before you find out by accident.

[/ QUOTE ]

3 7-day exclusions in 30 days gets you excluded for 180 days. Anyone who finds out about that by accident will probably be way better off.
Old 11-10-2007, 07:06 AM

ah, had no idea it was just 7 day ones...i dont play stars.
Old 11-10-2007, 08:42 AM

ive quit online poker for a few months, i cant balance everything now with job. never felt better about my game (genuinely feel ive gotten sooo much better the last couple of months) but ill explode if i spend so much of my time trying to be productive, i need some time to enjoy myself in terms of spending a little of what ive saved and generally having a good time.

unfortunately ill still be posting, but at least you want have the 'i just lost 1.35 buyins, im going to kill myself' posts.

gl all
Old 11-10-2007, 08:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ive quit online poker for a few months, i cant balance everything now with job. never felt better about my game (genuinely feel ive gotten sooo much better the last couple of months) but ill explode if i spend so much of my time trying to be productive, i need some time to enjoy myself in terms of spending a little of what ive saved and generally having a good time.

unfortunately ill still be posting, but at least you want have the 'i just lost 1.35 buyins, im going to kill myself' posts.

gl all

[/ QUOTE ]

i honestly don't get how you can't do both. is your day really that jam packed where you can't reorganise a bit and fit an hour or 2 of part time poker in a day that will still probably net you more than you make at your job anyway?
Closed Thread