Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: which handle should i use 4 stars?
lolbbvaments 7 10.77%
mike oxinyermom 3 4.62%
sirpwnsalot 8 12.31%
kneegroplz 15 23.08%
good4me2poopon 6 9.23%
BASTARD! FACK OOT! 26 40.00%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2007, 05:24 PM

Default Re: Less Hugs, More Bans (NC Thread)

[ QUOTE ]
Re: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...=1#Post12356318

Am I to understand that linking any preflop chart of any kind is against the forums rules now? Or am I misreading the thread when I think at least some of those links were to charts made by forums members rather than those in any book?

[/ QUOTE ]

xhad, in that thread it wasnt the charts that were the problem. The mod edits by Wookie and I cover it but fyi the first one contained a huge pdf that had some articles copied in their entirely in it that I wasnt comfortable leaving there since I wasnt sure of the source and as I said he didnt need them there. FWIW the actual chart part of the pdf in linked to in SSSH FAQ under "How should I play pre-flop (pf)?" so i dont know why OP didnt link to that one.
Old 10-04-2007, 05:29 PM

Xhad,

The second link, which I removed, was to an affiliate site.
Old 10-04-2007, 06:07 PM

Hey Wookie, could you lay down the ban hammer for a minute and sticky the hand swap pairings thread over in SSSH?
Old 10-04-2007, 06:28 PM

I read every post and I still don't know what this thread is about. The lolcats thread link however made me smile out aloud a couple of times.
Old 10-04-2007, 06:39 PM

It's a thread about nothing....
Old 10-04-2007, 06:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's a thread about nothing.... written by people with nothing to say....read by people with nothing to do

[/ QUOTE ]

Finished your post [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-04-2007, 06:58 PM

Hi Kids!

It's been a while, I missed you all (thats a lie, I only miss some of you [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]).

Anyway, this is kinda funny and kinda topical in Australia atm as we are introducing a "citizenship test" for imigrants. Also, I coulnd't resist the chance to share some occa culture with my favorite bunch of seppo's.

I'll be back real soon.

[ QUOTE ]

To be an Aussie you'll need to be able to pass this test.

LANGUAGE
1. Do you understand the meaning, but are unable to explain the origin of, the term "died in the arse"?
2. What is a mole?
3. Are these terms related: chuck a sickie; chuck a spaz; chuck a U-ey?
4. Explain the following passage: "In the arvo last Chrissy the relos rocked up for a barbie, some bevvies and a few snags. After a bit of a Bex and a lie down we opened the pressies, scoffed all the chockies, bickies and lollies. Then we drained a few tinnies and Mum did her block after Dad and Steve had a barney and a bit of biffo."

CUSTOMS
1. Macca, Chooka and Wanger are driving to Surfers in their Torana. If they are travelling at 100 km/h while listening to Barnsey, Farnsey and Acca Dacca, how many slabs will each person on average consume between flashing a brown eye and having a slash?
2. Complete the following sentences: a) "If the van's rockin' don't bother … b) You're going home in the back of a …
c) Fair suck of the …
3. I've had a gutful and I can't be fagged. Discuss
4. Have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a wedgie?
5. Do you have a friend or relative who has a car in their front yard "up on blocks"? Is his name Keith and does he have a wife called Cheryl?

FOOD
1. Does your family regularly eat a dish involving mincemeat, cabbage, curry powder and a packet of chicken noodle soup called either chow mein, chop suey or kai see ming?
2. What are the ingredients in a rissole?
3. Demonstrate the correct procedure for eating a Tim Tam.
4. Do you have an Aunty Myrna who is famous for her tuna mornay and other dishes involving a can of cream of celery soup?
5. In any two-hour period have you ever eaten three-bean salad, a chop and two serves of pav washed down with someone else's beer that has been nicked from a bath full of ice?
6. When you go to a bring- your-own-meat barbie can you eat other people's meat or are you only allowed to eat your own?
7. What purple root vegetable beginning with the letter "b" is required by law to be included in a hamburger with the lot?

CULTURE
1. Do you own or have you ever owned a lawn mower, a pair of thongs, an Esky or Ugg boots?
2. Is it possible to "prang a car" while doing "circle work"?
3. Who would you like to crack on to?
4. Who is the most Australian: Kevin "Bloody" Wilson, John "True Blue" Williamson, Kylie Minogue or Warnie?
5. Is there someone you are only mates with because
they own a trailer or have a pool?
6. Would you love to have a beer with Duncan?

The people to be granted citizenship are the ones who call it a crock and cheat.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-04-2007, 07:20 PM

Ozi, answer the questions or prepare for me to ban you.
Old 10-04-2007, 07:32 PM

And I'll kick you out of Australia... actually, johnny howard will.

[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-04-2007, 07:49 PM

I gave this test to my Aussie colleague and she came back with the answers in like 5 minutes. Bad idea(!) as she spent like half an hour talking about home and how much she misses it. And how somebody would do something at a barbie and then.... zzzzzzzzz
Closed Thread