Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2007, 07:21 PM

Default Re: Latest cliffsnotes on Absolute soulreading.

The only reason I could see is to have a record of anyone that gets involved in the chat. Other than that I see no valid reason. Unless you consider monitoring to see who might be data mining to be valid. Should AP actually care about that? That can probably be accomplished without logging in anyway.
Old 11-28-2007, 10:01 PM

I have proof there was a security breach. It's clear on an email I received back from A/P. It started with a reinstall. I got a security issue and emailed it to A/P. It said Rushanns computer was attempting to access mine through a wireless connection right after the install... It was weird.. A/P responded back explaining it wasn't their program and they 'fixed the security breach...and that playing at A/P is now 100% secure.."

They admitted there was a breach in the email...If you want to see the email, I'd be happy to forward it to you.

It was from a Dennis at A/P Tech support...

upsfinman@aol.com
Old 11-28-2007, 10:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have proof there was a security breach. It's clear on an email I received back from A/P. It started with a reinstall. I got a security issue and emailed it to A/P. It said Rushanns computer was attempting to access mine through a wireless connection right after the install... It was weird.. A/P responded back explaining it wasn't their program and they 'fixed the security breach...and that playing at A/P is now 100% secure.."

They admitted there was a breach in the email...If you want to see the email, I'd be happy to forward it to you.

It was from a Dennis at A/P Tech support...

upsfinman@aol.com

[/ QUOTE ]