Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-25-2007, 12:39 AM

Default Re: A \'let\'s be friends\' girl msgs me back... what\'s the play?

The fact that you are 30 and are worried about how to get a woman back to your house (Wi or movie? WTF!) is the problem.

Have a few drinks, if they are in your car going back to your house, you are getting laid. Simple as that.
Old 08-25-2007, 12:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
She does not love OP long time.

[/ QUOTE ]
nor does the OP rove her.

OP just wants to nail her. and she just wants male attention. if this chick was hesitant about going back to OP’s house after a second date, this tells me she is the type who isn't going to give it up any time soon, so OP is wasting his time.
Old 08-25-2007, 12:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Speak up. Depending upon your foolproof strategy I may be planning to divorce my wife.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno... I just got a PM that requested me to "please stop posting".... the pmer will remain anon.... but I would like to know if I am annoying or pissing off other 2+2ers.

I am quite drunk, not that that is an excuse, merely a reason. Can someone post a poll on if I suck?
Old 08-25-2007, 12:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
She does not love OP long time.

[/ QUOTE ]
nor does the OP rove her.

OP just wants to nail her. and she just wants male attention. if this chick was hesitant about going back to OP’s house after a second date, this tells me she is the type who isn't going to give it up any time soon, so OP is wasting his time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Guess you don't understand the "I love you long time" phrase.

Here is some help
Old 08-25-2007, 12:59 AM

i get it.

she is so ronery and sadry arone. however i get the impression she no sucky sucky on the third date.
Old 08-25-2007, 01:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
girls are hardwired to mindfuck. She doesn't want you. She just wants you to want her.

gl hf

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah and she writes like one of those girls that is preening and insecure about her intelligence and has to constantly prove how literate she is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah I still can't get over how she incorporated "fossilized" in her first sentence.
Old 08-25-2007, 02:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Speak up. Depending upon your foolproof strategy I may be planning to divorce my wife.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno... I just got a PM that requested me to "please stop posting".... the pmer will remain anon.... but I would like to know if I am annoying or pissing off other 2+2ers.

I am quite drunk, not that that is an excuse, merely a reason. Can someone post a poll on if I suck?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm going to get laid now.... right now it's 2 "aye" for me to post the lame techniques I used to bed women on date 2, still just the 1 PM that said "please stop posting" "nay"

I will check tommorrow on other votes, either here or via PM. Be prepared though this is not revolutionary info (at least I dont think it is) But it always worked for me.
Old 08-25-2007, 04:01 AM

post the strategy if people don't like your posts they don't have to read them. I am not liking the stupid allusions to the 'playbook' and pondering whether to post it posts.
Old 08-25-2007, 04:03 AM

but I was 100 % in the sack at date 2 with EVERY girl I dated in the 1994-1999 years. Not trying to brag, but I had an epiphany after my first wife and I got divorced, and decided no woman was too good, or hot, or whatever for me. That confidence, and my "playbook" worked wonders

All it takes is confidence....
Old 08-25-2007, 04:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm going to get laid now.... right now it's 2 "aye" for me to post the lame techniques I used to bed women on date 2, still just the 1 PM that said "please stop posting" "nay"

I will check tommorrow on other votes, either here or via PM. Be prepared though this is not revolutionary info (at least I dont think it is) But it always worked for me.

[/ QUOTE ]
just shut the goddamn [censored] up already, no one cares about your idiot plan, you are a worse attention whore and [censored] tease than the girl in the OP.