Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-08-2007, 12:30 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
Was there a new update or something? My script was working fine like 2 hours ago. I restarted my computer and now all the "fixed bets" don't work, although all the settings look the same...

Any help?

[/ QUOTE ]
I just tried a couple of fixed bets, and didn't see a problem. AFAIK there has not been an update from FT today. I assume you are using version 1.35 of FTS.
nano
Old 08-08-2007, 01:12 PM

How do I update my currently registered FTS without having to get a new registration code?
Old 08-08-2007, 01:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How do I update my currently registered FTS without having to get a new registration code?

[/ QUOTE ]
As long as you install the new version on top of the old one (in the same folder), it shouldn't require a new code. The codes are saved in the .ini file in the Settings folder (which must stay in the same folder as the new version).

If this isn't working... are you using Windows Vista? I assume you haven't changed your computer's name.
nano
Old 08-08-2007, 01:37 PM

Sorry to bother you again but how do I get the timebank click to be automatic like in the older version?
Old 08-08-2007, 04:53 PM

Is auto-centered required for this to work, and if so how do I get PAHUD numbers to overlay on the right seats?
Old 08-08-2007, 11:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is auto-centered required for this to work, and if so how do I get PAHUD numbers to overlay on the right seats?

[/ QUOTE ]

In PAHUD go to Options...Preferences...Poker Sites...Full Tilt...check Auto Center

nanochip
Old 08-08-2007, 11:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry to bother you again but how do I get the timebank click to be automatic like in the older version?

[/ QUOTE ]

Go to the Misc tab, and it is the second items from top on the left.
Old 08-08-2007, 11:40 PM

Default Re: Feature Question

[ QUOTE ]

I'm running Vista (not the Aero theme) and at times FTS is insanely laggy, to a point where all my tables momentarily freeze up, causing me to time out. I'm playing on a very new system with a lot of memory, and when I'm not running FTS, it doesn't lag at all. Any help is much appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't have a lot of experience with Vista, but I know FTS does work for a number of users.

Usually this is related to some background process that is checking that is trying to monitor your computer for safety issues. FTS does a lot of reading and writing to the Full Tilt table, I know that some users have had problems with some virus checkers becoming overactive looking for problems, or programs like Process Guard which monitor all of the software on a computer can slow things down.

Do you have some program like this running on your computer that you could try disabling temporarily?

When I tested the software with Vista I had to run as an administrator, and I disabled UAC (User Account Control) as I found it annoying that it keeps asking is everything you try to do is ok. Here's a couple of links regarding this:
here and here

nano

Perhaps another Vista user here could let you know what else they may have done.
Old 08-09-2007, 04:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
1. Fixed problem with Deal Me mode. Full Tilt changed the the text on their buttons, and I created new images of the buttons so that the new buttons could be detected (this feature uses image recognition). Note: These images have not been tested with Windows Vista, and may not work correctly with Vista.

[/ QUOTE ]

Still doesn't seem to work (XP) with or without ClearType turned on, but as you know I was having this problem when others weren't. I'm going to take some screenshots to see if I can get it working on my own.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think if you try changing that LCD setting using the "clear type tuning" program that I mentioned, it will solve this for you. When I changed that setting on my computer, I got the same images for the buttons that you sent me. Changing that setting changes the colors of the font slightly, which should allow the image recognition in FTS to detect your buttons.
nano

[/ QUOTE ]

That did the trick. Thank you!
Old 08-14-2007, 05:12 PM

Hi nano,

Still getting a ton of crashing. I'm using JoystickMouse script as well to use a gamepad as a mouse. Would that be causing some issues?

Thanks,
Dan